Semi-Final: Netherlands v England

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,139
  • Views 16,326

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Everyone in the media talking about Harry Kane when they fully know he won’t be dropped. VVD will make lightwork of him like he usually does.

The strikers that actually cause him serious problems are the Watkins type who like to stretch the defence and get in behind similar to the Turkish striker. Southgate doesn’t have the balls or a footballing brain to make that change.

A_G

Lost A Bet
Everyone in the media talking about Harry Kane when they fully know he won’t be dropped. VVD will make lightwork of him like he usually does.

The strikers that actually cause him serious problems are the Watkins type who like to stretch the defence and get in behind similar to the Turkish striker. Southgate doesn’t have the balls or a footballing brain to make that change.
What’s your prediction for this?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Watkins came in second game then toney is suddenly ahead of him. It makes no sense yeah you definitely have to stretch the Dutch and Kane is shot

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

What’s your prediction for this?

Not convinced by the Dutch. Team full of fairies with one of the worst managers around in charge of them but neither am I confident in Southgate ball. It’s literally a b*m fest between the two sides.

Can see this going to pens again with both sides being cautious throughout the 90 mins + ET.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Watkins came in second game then toney is suddenly ahead of him. It makes no sense yeah you definitely have to stretch the Dutch and Kane is shot

It’s baffling. Watkins and even Gordon came off a fantastic season for their club sides and haven’t got a fair chance to prove their worth in the tournament.

England are suffering from the same issue Portugal have with shoehorning CR7 into the side due to a weak manager.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Van Disney is elite at delegating to be fair, when he actually has to defend though...

redfox9-liverpool-fc.gif

...this will.be Saka tonight, before he sets up a chance Kane can't miss to seal a 3-1 England win...bookmark it!

(PS...or don't bookmark it, if England don't win)

Let's play Aubamawang

Micah Richards has embarrassed himself on BBC Sport. Foden can't do this, can't do that because that's not his game, but he shouldn't be dropped as it is a tactical issue.

Newsflash, Gareth isn't about to change. All it says to me is that Foden is a system player and without a team dominating in the opposition half, he's not much of a threat.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not convinced by the Dutch. Team full of fairies with one of the worst managers around in charge of them but neither am I confident in Southgate ball. It’s literally a b*m fest between the two sides.

Can see this going to pens again with both sides being cautious throughout the 90 mins + ET.
They would be a different proposition with FdJ and Koopmeiners. That midfield is too lightweight.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, July 13

Arsenal and Bologna are working to find a compromise on the structure of the transfer fee [Di Marzio]

Nuno Tavares has signed his contract as a Lazio player until 2029 [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom