Semi-Final: Spain v France

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

100% certain France will win this. Spain are bit immature and naive I think. Carvajal and even Morata are huge misses and just don't trust their defence.

Could be gearing up for the worst Final in Euros history.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

100% certain France will win this. Spain are bit immature and naive I think. Carvajal and even Morata are huge misses and just don't trust their defence.

This France team are basically Michael Myers (the killer movie character not the comedian) if you faced them in real life, no matter what they will 100% kill you... it's not fun or what you want, but it's happening.

No chance Spain beat them, imo.

Riou

Osama Bin Deschamps vs Saddam Southgate is gonna be an explosive final.

Can't wait to see it go to pens with no shots on target in 120 mins, and both teams possession of the ball combined to be only adding up to 80% somehow...

#FootballHertiage

Riou

Getting France v Spain 2006 vibes from this game, France will just be too strong for them mentally like back then.

Patrick Vieira was absolutely outstanding in that match, got a goal and assist in the win...feel a Saliba header from a step piece winner here and I will love it.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
This France team are basically Michael Myers (the killer movie character not the comedian) if you faced them in real life, no matter what they will 100% kill you... it's not fun or what you want, but it's happening.

No chance Spain beat them, imo.
They're also Mike Myers, getting worse and less enjoyable with time.

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
Without Saliba in this i would root for Spain as France has been atrocious. But got root for him to lead them all the way. Spain much more watchable side and more deserving. But would love to see Willy lift a huge trophy

Riou

Oh no, Morata available...

BNJR.gif

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Getting France v Spain 2006 vibes from this game, France will just be too strong for them mentally like back then.

Patrick Vieira was absolutely outstanding in that match, got a goal and assist in the win...feel a Saliba header from a step piece winner here and I will love it.
Giroud with the assist, if Deschamps would have the brains to play him....

Thrice

Euro 2024 Superbru Champion 🏆
I'm not a Griezmann fan by any means, but they're even worse without him.

But if Deschamps wants to go full low block terrorball, he probably doesn't need a player like Griezmann anyway.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]
Top Bottom