Semi-Final: Spain v France

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Nah I'm still here bro. Haven't had the chance to catch any game in the ground though
In Frankfurt?

So far the matches I have been to the organisation is not too bad thankfully. Stuttgart a little better than Munich

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Weird guy. After the Poland game he said he couldn’t understand why people in France didn’t rate Saliba that highly, then after the R16 he said we should calm down on the hype.

It's only funny when posters on AM flip flop like this, imho.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Henry never really performed for France bar the odd matches here and there. Never really understood why.

France were pretty much a disaster from 2001 to 2010, tbf...so many weird issues going on there, which covered most of Henry's peak.

Bar the trophy wins just before that and the 2006 World Cup, feels like their manager was always a weirdo or loads of in fighting was going on lol.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I think you've got to be careful putting the world class tag on a 16 year old.

He was great yesterday but he did fade from the game in the second half.

16-17 year olds can put in WC performances or moments, I don't believe they can consistently live up to the WC tag though, even Messi couldn't at 17.

Barring something crazy he's bound to hit that level though.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

How much is Yamal going to be worth in the future? Considering he's only 16yo & a goal like that, he's got at least 20yrs left. What a player he's been. Saves his best performance to the semis haha.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

How much is Yamal going to be worth in the future? Considering he's only 16yo & a goal like that, he's got at least 20yrs left. What a player he's been. Saves his best performance to the semis haha.
Well just cause he is amazing at 16 doesn’t mean in 5-6 years he will be amazing. A lot can happen.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
I’m obviously buzzing that there’s a new superstar in Yamal but I don’t why I’m concerned for him.

Banterlona have already almost killed poor Gavi. Pedri is becoming a crock with Cubarsi and Yamal up next I fear.

They already killed Ansu Fati as well remember, although whisper it last time I said this @jones took it personally…

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, July 13

Arsenal and Bologna are working to find a compromise on the structure of the transfer fee [Di Marzio]

Nuno Tavares has signed his contract as a Lazio player until 2029 [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom