Semi-Final: Spain v France

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Never thought Ansu Fati was all that icl.

Similar vibe to Munir and Bojan back in the day.

Nah you’re 🥜

On a general point this isn’t specific to Barcelona- 16 year old kids just cannot take the load of week in week out top flight action. We killed Wilshere as well.

There are some exceptions but they really are exceptions. Fabregas wasn’t really a physical sort of player, Messi was loaded up with HGH from a young age etc.

Let kids be kids.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I’m obviously buzzing that there’s a new superstar in Yamal but I don’t why I’m concerned for him.

Banterlona have already almost killed poor Gavi. Pedri is becoming a crock with Cubarsi and Yamal up next I fear.
Bring Yamal here then haha. Barcelona are nowhere near as strong as they use to be. Arteta may be able to bring a few Spanish players over now.

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
France were pretty much a disaster from 2001 to 2010, tbf...so many weird issues going on there, which covered most of Henry's peak.

Bar the trophy wins just before that and the 2006 World Cup, feels like their manager was always a weirdo or loads of in fighting was going on lol.
The French and Dutch teams are always soap operas

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
Ansu was very talented and had a great break out season. Definitely a case of injury and burnout. But that is the Barca model they blood their players that are good enough. It isn’t always the most effective way but it’s hard to argue with their results

Thrice

Euro 2024 Superbru Champion 🏆
Ansu was very talented and had a great break out season. Definitely a case of injury and burnout. But that is the Barca model they blood their players that are good enough. It isn’t always the most effective way but it’s hard to argue with their results
I think it's irresponsible. Highly talented young players potentially have their career shortened because their greedy club has no patience.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]

Latest posts

Top Bottom