• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sensible Soccer

Thommybhoy

Established Member
I got the first one when I bought Euro96 (Gremlin int.) game. The game is classic. So yes i will definitly get SS2006 :)

Tegh

Established Member
I doubt I'll get it, I cant handle playing games with graphics like that. Poor graphics does my head in.

Tegh

Established Member
Viper, on the screenshot I looked at, they were appalling.

For me, it's 3d or nothing.

nazo

Established Member
Tbh, it is a horrible game.
Try the demo first and see if you like it though.
You only use three button to play: one to pass, one to shoot and one to sprint.
You use this little arrow under the player to show where you are passing or shooting. Goalkeepers are awful in the game. The names aren't the official names: Rooney is called Riiney, Henry is called Hanry and so on.

I will give the game a 4/10 for the effort and the funny looking graphics.

Fin_Gooner

Tegh said:
I doubt I'll get it, I cant handle playing games with graphics like that. Poor graphics does my head in.

Nerd! :lol: j/k

My brother has got the game and I gotta say I wasn't impressed by the looks of it either... I wish the player's wouldn't have such large heads :D . Pro Evo 5 is the mother of all footie games.

Tegh

Established Member
I've seen the graphics, and they ARE rubbish. I'd never play something that looks so sh1te, especially with Pro Evo out there.

Jinn

Established Member
I think that's the point of the game though - meant to cater for the non-hardcore gamers who just want to have a laugh.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Oh for the halycon days when Sensible was king of the football sim! Me and my mates used to spend hours and hours and hours on this game. So much fun.

I feel old looking at the comments above :-(

Latest posts+

Top Bottom