• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serge Gnabry (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scytheavatar

Established Member
for the first time we have had real talent and e screwed it up no wonder we are going to loose him he has to face competition from the like's of Walcott and the OX

And Sanchez, Iwobi, Perez, Ramsey/Cazorla (we all know Wenger will be playing one of them there when Ramsey comes back from injury)..........

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
for the first time we have had real talent and e screwed it up no wonder we are going to loose him he has to face competition from the like's of Walcott and the OX

If he was a real talent he would've made the breakthrough. He's just another one to add to the long list including names like Merida, Afobe, Bentley, Lansbury. Zelalem will be added to it soon enough. Arsenal fans will do well to stop hyping up these 16 year olds in the future.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Would be interesting to know if there are terms he would resign on & if contract talks ongoing. A negotiating position that would get Walcott wet.

gunnergoa

If he was a real talent he would've made the breakthrough. He's just another one to add to the long list including names like Merida, Afobe, Bentley, Lansbury. Zelalem will be added to it soon enough. Arsenal fans will do well to stop hyping up these 16 year olds in the future.

Here's the thing imagine yourself as a young player playing for arsenal you gett your chance at 18 u do well score a couple then you get injured and you are out for 8 months after returning you are sent to Tony Pullis to regain experience and when your loan team manager slates you saying that you are not good enough to play for him... your coach supports him instead of you and remember all you want is couple of 90 min to prove to all why he is beter then both the English ****s who are playing for us on the wings so yeah

scytheavatar

Established Member
Here's the thing imagine yourself as a young player playing for arsenal you gett your chance at 18 u do well score a couple then you get injured and you are out for 8 months after returning you are sent to Tony Pullis to regain experience and when your loan team manager slates you saying that you are not good enough to play for him... your coach supports him instead of you and remember all you want is couple of 90 min to prove to all why he is beter then both the English ****s who are playing for us on the wings so yeah

Tony Pullis like him or not is an experienced manager who will not ask for a loan of Gnabry and waste money on his wages just to punk Wenger...... if he thinks Gnabry is not good enough to play for him then Gnabry isn't good enough, period.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

I recall wenger saying he had to prove himself and that this was a good opportunity (changing Pulis' mind).

Remember, Wenger almost NEVER says anything bad about a player. 99% of the times he'll shield a player that's under performing or is having any other sort of problems.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Anywho, I'd would've liked to see him at Arsenal this season. If Ox's form remains and Walcott's drive fades, I'd hope to see someone new there other then Perez (who should be played centrally).

Hopefully there's a buyback inserted.

Bergkamp120

I think United supporters said the same about Pogba.

I hope to keep him or at least have a buy-back clause in there but if the player doesn't want to stay and this is the final year of his contract, what are we supposed to do? He's not shown enough (fitness issues obviously played a role in this) to make us depressed over losing him (and we stuck by him through the injuries and tried to loan him out so that he can play). He did well in the olympics but scoring a few against Fiji doesn't tell us much about his development.

novarek

When you willingly start Theo Walcott, you don't deserve to have any promising wingers in the squad. Iwobi will follow suit if the situation doesn't change in a couple of years.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I think United supporters said the same about Pogba.
United fans were gutted to lose Pogba, they knew he was destined to be a superstar. Besides, his situation was worse than Gnabry's. SAF played a right back in Rafael ahead of him as well as dragging Scholes out of retirement.

raag

Ugh. Was hoping to see what he could do this season. Short of Sanchez, our wing options are ****e on unproven. A couple of injuries and were fcked

Swallow

Lol at people bigging this boy up based on his Olympic games performance. I pretty sure the did not even watch the games. I watch him in the quarter, semis, and the final. He was not as good as people are suggesting now that he is being moved along. His decision making left much to be desire, breaking down countless of Germany s promising attacks. To me, their stand out players were Sule, Bekermann(sp.) and the number 7. By the way, he was never prolific at youth level. Go to YouTube and look up his youth highlights, you will notice that what he lacked the most was finishing though he scored a few thunderbolts.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Lol at people bigging this boy up based on his Olympic games performance. I pretty sure the did not even watch the games. I watch him in the quarter, semis, and the final. He was not as good as people are suggesting now that he is being moved along. His decision making left much to be desire, breaking down countless of Germany s promising attacks. To me, their stand out players were Sule, Bekermann(sp.) and the number 7. By the way, he was never prolific at youth level. Go to YouTube and look up his youth highlights, you will notice that what he lacked the most was finishing though he scored a few thunderbolts.

Easy to spot the good poster from the joey poster on here.

Good post.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I like him but when you weigh up the probability of a young player becoming Arsenal quality let alone world class you can understand why we might be letting him go.

I'm sure we don't want to let him go but maybe he's not worth fighting for, I mean...every club seems to think their young talents are the best.

We all know what 99% of current world class players were like at Gbabry's age. Look at the likes of Ousmane Dembele, that's elite potential.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I will add that I do rate him above Theo and Ox though so it's a bit weird in that regard. I guess the home grown rule is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom