• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serge Gnabry (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bergkamp120

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Almiron for Gnabry? Possible. If its Bayern come knocking for a german player that hasn't been doing too good for us, I don't know how we convince him to stay.

Dynamic

I don‘t believe Wenger is able to find him a place in the team and develop him. If he stays he finishes like campbell.
I like serge but it would be beneficial for him to leave.

every little thing

fans are crying for isco/fekir/draxler. Why want to buy them if you think our "propect" is good enough? let them go if they want, take the money and run, just hope they dont become another pogba:lol:

Song Billong

I don‘t believe Wenger is able to find him a place in the team and develop him. If he stays he finishes like campbell.
I like serge but it would be beneficial for him to leave.

And sign for an even better team with better players in the same position? Only to be loaned out? Well I'm no genius but that doesn't make sense.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I saw his performance against Barzil. The lad is not ready for 1st team PL yet. A loan is appropriate, imo. Too early to sell him. Give him a year's loan.

Bergkamp120

I saw his performance against Barzil. The lad is not ready for 1st team PL yet. A loan is appropriate, imo. Too early to sell him. Give him a year's loan.
I agree that he's not ready and he scored most of his goals against weak teams. But he only has one year left on this contract. If he doesn't want to sign a new contract then we have to sell him this summer.

Dynamic

And sign for an even better team with better players in the same position? Only to be loaned out? Well I'm no genius but that doesn't make sense.
Wingers prosper at Bayern, young ones as well. It’s hard to think of a winger who didn’t manage to succed there in recent years, Whilst Wenger has failed to develop any of our young gifted wingers.
Gnarby has been treated poorly, sent to poor loans while Wenger rates the likes of Iwobi higher.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Never been particularly good for us .

Can't say I particularly care

IndyCanada

Hes from munich i believe... Also u had a feeling loans/transfers of gnabry and joel were comin. Wilshere caught me off guard but i get it, he needs it.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

That's what you get when you loan our best young players to Tony Pulis.

:(

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Risky time to sell him unless unwilling to renew.

Looked raw but very talented in Brazil. Was hoping to see him instead of Walcott or Chamberlin who I have zero faith in. If its more time for Iwobi, Jeff, Wilcock ect fine with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom