• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serge Gnabry (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
If we sell this lad and buy someone else I will have to start looking at Wenger differently. Would be a ruthless side of him we haven't seen in years. Can't see us both selling and buying though. Surely it is too late.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
That's what you get when you loan our best young players to Tony Pulis.

:(

I could understand loaning him a young centre back, there is a good chance he'll play (he picks about 6/7 every week) and he'll probably learn something but a creative player ffs.

This is seriously annoying, hasn't kicked a ball for about 2 years, destroys Fiji's under 11's and suddenly he's f*cking off to Bayern.

Serves us right for bending over backwards trying to get Theo to sign for about 6 times what he's worth whilst completely ignoring Gnabry's contract, you can't tell me he wouldn't have signed even 6 months ago.

Reminds me of the days when we sealed Almunia, Diaby and Bendtner on 8 year deals while letting Nasri, Van Persie and Sagna get down to their last year.

Basically our only hope is to promise him he'll play left wing if he signs as opposed to being behind Robben, Ribery, Costa and Coman.
Failing that just send them Oxfam Chamberpot instead and hope they don't notice.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This one is interesting loaning out jack and selling Gnabry will mean I think we are buying a player.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gnabry is 21 years old his 1st team chances here are pretty slim the same at Bayern Munich that why they'll loan him out too. I think his future gonna be at some midtable club at Germany

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Really hope Gnabry doesn't leave. Wenger recently said he wanted to keep him and extend his contract so if he does go, presumably it means he didn't want to sign a new deal.

Shame, looks quality.

utkarsh_311

Wow, has anyone seen him play even in the Olympics he was not a starter to begin with then he scored the late goal and then another and then he started. His overall game was not that good even when he was starting, he is not ready for the first team he badly needs game time, he still looks unfit , if anything he is not going to get it at Bayern. If he wants to go he can, but he is not ready the vitrol for not sorting his contract is unreal, he hasnt played a game in two years been injured

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Should put in a buy-back clause. You know, just in case.

That would literally make no sense at all.
Firstly Bayern want to loan him out by themselves and if he cuts it they will keep him and secondly if he is to succeed he would not come here, if he can play at Bayern one day.

WhatAFC

Never understood the hype around this guy, every time I've seen him he's looked pretty average.

I expect this is just an agent move to max the wage increase on his renewal.

slide

Arsène breaking my heart here. I don't give a **** about Perez and Mustafi but don't you dare get rid of Gnabry or Wilshere.

GoonerBoy19

Arsène breaking my heart here. I don't give a **** about Perez and Mustafi but don't you dare get rid of Gnabry or Wilshere.

Keeping them in the squad for last 3 years haven't done any favour for both club or the players. Both of them could have good future, nice to see Wenger moving his trusted players out and probably replacing them. Club of arsenals stature should do it more often.

ajay_rajan80

Believes everything he reads on Twitter
TBH i never really rated Gnabry.He is good but i dont think he can be better than what we already have OX,iwobi etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom