• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serge Gnabry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Luckily Arsenal's father, Arsène Wenger, raised us to hold open the door like a true gentleman.

Come on home Serge!

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I think there no clear picture about him maybe after this nation league crap like many players.

If he keep asking 19M a year no team will make bid he demands are very high.
Yeah you pay those wages on a free transfer but an EL club like us could never shell out £40m plus 19m a year. Probably only 5 or 6 clubs who could. Be interesting to see how this one develops.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Yeah you pay those wages on a free transfer but an EL club like us could never shell out £40m plus 19m a year. Probably only 5 or 6 clubs who could. Be interesting to see how this one develops.
He stays another year and gets the wages next year imo. There was only ever one Real option besides Bayern and leaving on a free

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
He stays another year and gets the wages next year imo. There was only ever one Real option besides Bayern and leaving on a free
The smart move is seeing out his contract and that's probably exactly what he'll do. Wouldn't be a surprise to see Tielemans do the same

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

He can ask for the big wages right now because he knows he’s pretty much guaranteed a massive payout next year regardless, when he leaves on a free.

Different conversation whether anyone will pay him that much along with a sizeable transfer fee for this season… can’t see us (or anyone else) forking that much up right now though.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I'd swallow that with a sugar lump just to see him in our shirt. I think he'll extend at Bayern sadly for us.

I think a 2 year extension would do him & us a world of good.

We'll have buried the shameful Tets era by then & secured CL football, making us an attractive prospect for players of his calibre again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom