• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serge Gnabry

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I’d be highly surprised if either Gnabry or De Jesus will sign onto Spanish Pulis and Thursdays in Kazakhstan. If you were a player with no allegiance like De Jesus you would be nuts for turning down CL and Conte. Or Arsenal if we sign either of these guys both will have to pay at least 20 or 30 percent more wages to get the player to agree. If Sp**s are smart they will steal him, even if they just push up the wage demands of his agent they are going to try to nab him. Why would you want Europa and Pub league Mik over Kane, Son, and a manager with 5 league championship medals in the biggest leagues? As a player I’d pick Sp**s over the team they humiliated and who has a still unproven and rigid manager.
Sp**s still have the Campbell stick on their ass so they must be delighted with the idea of stealing an ex Arsenal player on the level of Gnabry. Would be ironic if they make us look so bad the board finally sacks Arteta.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
The knee injury maybe, but there was nothing "unlucky" about it except for his case, it was a clear error sending a young attacking talent to go play for Tony Pulis...with all the clubs in the world we could've placed him in for a loan, it was a terrible decision.
I agree... So he should go to play for Spanish Pulis. It would be mad from him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Gnabry was unlucky to go on loan to West Brom and then got a bad knee injury.
Remember when he went on loan and nobody on this forum wanted him back. He walked out on the club, we wanted to keep Gnabry. It would’ve worked out for him here sooner or later here.

Things aren’t meant to be sometimes.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Remember when he went on loan and nobody on this forum wanted him back. He walked out on the club, we wanted to keep Gnabry. It would’ve worked out for him here sooner or later here.

Things aren’t meant to be sometimes.
Don’t look at me, I defended Wenger at the time. Iwobi had just broke through and looked promising, plus Ox was still here showing flashes.

Wenger offered him a new deal, he chose to leave. Nothing we can do about that.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
If Mikel brings Serge back I will cry tears of joy. One of the most painful moments, up there with Em*ry's signing, in the last few years, him leaving, to have him back would be a f*cking dream.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
when these ITK era will be over. most annoying accounts and yet people keep believing them.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
How ironic
Saw an Irish comic ripping it out of that Alanis Morrisette song at a stand up gig once. Pretty funny, he basically went through it line by line just tearing it apart

"It's like rain-e-ain... On your wedding day"

Nope - Not ironic. Unfortunate.

Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom