• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serge Gnabry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would be a phenomenal signing. In addition to Jesus would transform the attack in just one window.

Obviously we can’t compete with Madrid, perhaps they can apologise to PSG and get Neymar.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Correct me if I'm wrong but Gnabry as a winger skews quite heavily towards finishing off chances right?

I feel like we can look at what Gabi has done for us to guess at the impact of Gnabry. I don't see loads being created for Gabi so while Gnabry is the better player I'm not sure how much of an impact he'll actually have. Jesus would be 100% required to make that work.

Yeah and Jesus as a striker helps get wingers involved like you say so his finishing problems don’t overly hurt the team.

Don’t really get the Martinelli comparison. One player is one of the best wingers in world football while the other is going to end up at Real Sociedad if he’s lucky.

Like comparing a Lambo with a Citroen Saxo.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I can't see it happening with his wages and no Champions League but Gnabry would probably be my number one remotely realistic pick for our front line.

Gnabry, Jesus, Saka has the potential to be as good as any front 3 in the league in my opinion.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I reckon Real are just scatter gunning at this point after Mbappe saga.

I feel like wings are one of their strongest parts of the team.

Midfield even with Tchouameni could do with another body and I don’t really like their fullbacks.

Also as unlikely as it seems if Benzema does ever regress who do they lean on up front?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I reckon Real are just scatter gunning at this point after Mbappe saga.
They saved all that money for Mbappe 😂. So yeah they got too much to spend let's hope they aren't too serious about Gnabry.

Let's play Aubamawang

They saved all that money for Mbappe 😂. So yeah they got too much to spend let's hope they aren't too serious about Gnabry.
I know a part of me was laughing very hard after all Perez's comments when it came through that he was staying. I don't agree with the way PSG are buying their way to everything, but it's nothing that Real, Barca, Bayern, Juventus, and Man City don't do. They're so dominant in part because they steal players from domestic rivals. But the likes of Real and Barca distorted the transfer market even before the likes of Chelsea and City started spending crazy money. PSG did take it up a level though! 🤣

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I feel like wings are one of their strongest parts of the team.

Midfield even with Tchouameni could do with another body and I don’t really like their fullbacks.

Also as unlikely as it seems if Benzema does ever regress who do they lean on up front?
I cant see them going for Serge tbh

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mature player, can play across the field and score, and knowing the Arsenal way very well. It would be a major coup for the club to get Gnabry. Make this happen Edu!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Edu Move your lazy a** and convince him before real madrid wake up

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I loved Wenger but this was one of his big mistakes. Having brought the boy over he came close to ruining his career with pointless loans and never gave him a chance here.
‘Let’s not forget Gnabry, I bought him at the age of 15 from Stuttgart and he was injured a lot,’ Wenger told beIN SPORTS.

‘He’s creative, he can score goals, right-footed, left-footed, good power, good penetration, very, very clever with the timing of his runs. His tendency was a bit too easy, like I told you about with young, talented players.

‘But he has matured a lot and he is one of the dominant players now in Germany.

‘No, no [I didn’t want to let him go]. We had an agreement with him. I had given him out on loan to West Brom and he didn’t play a game, came back, he was injured.

‘We worked with him very hard for six months and he went out with the German national team under-21s. Bayern made a deal with Bremen and in the end he didn’t want to extend the contract [at Arsenal].

‘I was very sad that we couldn’t get over the line with him because I knew that he would have a great future. He can play No 10, he can be a No 9, he is a very intelligent player.’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom