• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serge Gnabry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Would he actually choose us? The only positive I see is that he’s old enough to know what we were, not what we are.

The painful reality is that Chelsea or Liverpool are far more probable destinations.
Especially under Tets, I don’t see it. Unless he just wants money and we’re offering the most.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Our prodigal son needs to return...

download-88.png

:pray:

The look says it all. The lad must have the gift of prescience. He's seen what Tets has done to this club & wants nothing to do with it.

Who the hell can blame him? :lol:

SK___

Yeah I think Tammy would be bang them in up front for us but the way Jesus could link up with a goal machine like Gnabry would be absolute flames.

Would mean you wouldn’t be overly reliant on Martinelli and ESR next year. I think they’re better as super subs right now in their development.

Have to say that this would be a 10/10 window:
Gnabry
Tielemans
Jesus
Hickey
Saliba (return)

Add to that another left footed CB and we’re cooking. Obviously have to move on a lot of guys though.
bolster the attack because this is still crap to me

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade

Can someone explain the irony to me? I’m not seeing it.
Because we left him go... We didn't give enough opportunities when he was clearly a talent and instead we put Theo, Oxlade and Iwobi ahead of him. Him and Vela is some of the worse managed talents we had under Wenger. Sometimes he was so stubborn with some players and stick so much with others. Theo was done at that time and ox was hot and cold, so inconsistent.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

I suppose he’s saying we let Gnabry go and now want him back and would make him our best paid player, but at the same time are annoyed at Eddie’s deal (under the assumption Eddie could leave and MAYBE go on to become a Gnabry level player :lol:) Must have a crystal ball.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Because we left him go... We didn't give enough opportunities when he was clearly a talent and instead we put Theo, Oxlade and Iwobi ahead of him. Him and Vela is some of the worse managed talents we had under Wenger. Sometimes he was so stubborn with some players and stick so much with others. Theo was done at that time and ox was hot and cold, so inconsistent.
Gnabry was unlucky to go on loan to West Brom and then got a bad knee injury.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I’d be highly surprised if either Gnabry or De Jesus will sign onto Spanish Pulis and Thursdays in Kazakhstan. If you were a player with no allegiance like De Jesus you would be nuts for turning down CL and Conte. Or Arsenal if we sign either of these guys both will have to pay at least 20 or 30 percent more wages to get the player to agree. If Sp**s are smart they will steal him, even if they just push up the wage demands of his agent they are going to try to nab him. Why would you want Europa and Pub league Mik over Kane, Son, and a manager with 5 league championship medals in the biggest leagues? As a player I’d pick Sp**s over the team they humiliated and who has a still unproven and rigid manager.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The irony is there if you're assuming the same people who wanted Gnabry gone back in 2016 are the same ones wanting Edide gone. But it's a bit of a stretch, I think at most some were indifferent to Gnabry but most would've rather he stayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom