• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serge Gnabry

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Love Serge but it would probably end in tears if he would come. High wages and fee, with his injury record and body type is recipe for disaster. Nkunku if possible would be better business imo

Not only better business, better player too

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Love Serge but it would probably end in tears if he would come. High wages and fee, with his injury record and body type is recipe for disaster. Nkunku if possible would be better business imo
You might be right, but Man United are linked with Nkunku so we'll likely miss out there and also by the time you include the transfer fee it's probably pretty similar money wise (Gnabry is in his last year). If there's any chance with Gnabry then you go for it without hesitation imo. It's only his link with the club that gives us a sniff

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Many of you will be disappointed if you will see him every week for us.

He is very inconstant in his performances - hiding in many matches, poor dribblings. His shooting technique is excellent on the other side.

Reading his scorers with this dominance from Bayern isn't the whole story. Probably many are blinded by his CL performances and aren't watching Bayern games every weekend in the league.

Regardless he would be a huge upgrade of course for the LW position, but i don't think he will put us on another level. If he wouldn't have played here in our youth, many more here would be sceptical about the performances from another Bundesliga farmer player.
This aligns with the Gnabry I know from what I’ve seen of him. He reminds me on Son a bit, but what would Son be without the playmaking of Kane? Still a good player but not the PL top scorer we see today.

Ask yourself how many times we’ve put players through on goal and complained about their finishing? Not many. Gabi is actually pretty good at that aspect of the game, we just don’t play like that at all.

Gnabry would play so much better for Chelsea/Liverpool than he would for us. Mikel would just have him tracking fullbacks and hugging the touchline.

I’d still cry tears of joy if we signed him but I’d also spend summer preparing my essays defending him in advance of people calling him a waste of money when he has 3 goals by December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom