• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

mad max thats GIF

He actually said it! @Riou come on bro

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He actually said it! @Riou come on bro

I do think what you win with your team should be brought into it as a factor.

Thierry should have won it in either 2003 or 2004.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I do think what you win with your team should be brought into it as a factor.

Thierry should have won it in either 2003 or 2004.

Even though it’s an individual award?

I don’t get how that makes sense. What did Thierry win in 2003?

Riou

Even though it’s an individual award?

I don’t get how that makes sense. What did Thierry win in 2003?

Not the only factor, just something to consider.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Carragher had his say. Must say they should start these debates as "best goalscorer" really as Bergkamp is easily in a top 10 of anything and I know how much Carra rates him.

Riou

Carragher had his say. Must say they should start these debates as "best goalscorer" really as Bergkamp is easily in a top 10 of anything and I know how much Carra rates him.

If Salah and Yorke count as strikers, so should Bergkamp.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Yep, Carragher gave Ashley Cole stick when he chose Drogba ahead Bergkamp in his combined best 11 he played with.

Also Carragher picking Drogba above a very well rounded player and consistent goal scorer in Wright? Or RVP whi was just a completely different level to Drogba. Bad enough already that he had Andy Cole, York and Kane above Wright.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yep, Carragher gave Ashley Cole stick when he chose Drogba ahead Bergkamp in his combined best 11 he played with.

Also Carragher picking Drogba above a very well rounded player and consistent goal scorer in Wright? Or RVP whi was just a completely different level to Drogba. Bad enough already that he had Andy Cole, York and Kane above Wright.
Yeah drogba only had 2 league seasons with 20 goals or over.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Are we really that slow to sign players 15-10 years late?

Or maybe we really are Charity FC and we are supporting players to retirement? Offering them money to relax and age like they deserve for their contribution to world football.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
can't wait for next weeks rumour "Aguero is willing to play in London Borough of Islington as race for signature heats up"

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If only he is 5 years younger. but at the moment not at all it's will be another willian and auba situation we can't make full of squad full of overpaid aging players even tho Aguero 100x more talented than both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom