• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sergio Ramos

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Babtista would be too expensive for us ATM. Maybe when we move into the Grove we could get him and play him alongside Cesc after Vieira starts to go downhill.

Archero

nnaife said:
oh dear i think archero wouldn't be amused, whats this fascination wenger's scout has with poor ole sevilla.
First Reyes then he sniffs around Navas and now Sergio Ramos, at this rate Reyes will eventually have all his sevilla team mates at arsenal.

Could this be a sign that wenger has lost a bit of confidence in senderos's ability to fill that postion, otherwise i would have expected him to go for an older more experienced centreback.

Don't worry, I said you that Reyes was the first of a really good generation of promising players. We are used to produce quality players (like Antoñito and Jesuli, who have a medium-high level), and occasionally, an extra-leveled football player appears. However, some of our best youngsters have appeared in few years......not only Reyes, Navas or Ramos, there is more and maybe better players who haven't made their debut yet. Don't complain if I don't tell you their names :twisted:

After reading some post, i've noticed that everyone talk about Jesus like he would be a transfer in February. I'm surprised about that because he is beginning his career this year, Ramos too.

In any case, I do not think that Arsenal could sign neither Navas nor Ramos. Sevilla f.c. is growing, we have paid our debts and we don't need to sell our very best players any more. Of course there is always a prize, but you would think Reyes was cheap :mrgreen:

WIN THE CHAMPIONS, PLEASE!!!.........................That will bring some millions to us :whistling :whistling :twisted:

Canuck

Established Member
:lol: very mysterious Archero.
Everyone talks liike Jesus is coming but it's all talk still. I doubt he will be...at least probably not in Jan.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Well Ramos said the other day that he is in no hurry to leave Seville, so him signing a new deal isn't much of a surprise......not that contracts mean much these days.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Well I seem to remember Reyes signing a contract about this time last year, and look what happened.

DB10

seville, may have paid off most of their debts... but trust me they aren't david dein.

when dein comes calling with a couple of million euros for a kid who's played like 12 or so games......... it will be tempting.

It's like if Real offered us 10m for Bentley..... we may take it.

Archero

DB10 said:
seville, may have paid off most of their debts... but trust me they aren't david dein.

when dein comes calling with a couple of million euros for a kid who's played like 12 or so games......... it will be tempting.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ATM Ramos is playing better than Daniel Alves (Brazilian champion sub-23) who is rated about 12 M ?

Don't think we are going to sell our gems under 20M ?, ¿expensive? maybe, but Juve, Milan, Real are following his progress too

nnaife

Archero said:
DB10 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ATM Ramos is playing better than Daniel Alves (Brazilian champion sub-23) who is rated about 12 M ?

Don't think we are going to sell our gems under 20M ?, ¿expensive? maybe, but Juve, Milan, Real are following his progress too

Well Wenger is reportedly interested in every young player in europe according to sky sports, is it just me or are they the biggest rumour merchants about.

We do need strengthening in central defence and on the right midfield positions.

Archero, we here at Arsenal are quite happy to take Navas and Ramos off your hands, especially as they are probably blocking the progress of the unnamed youngsters who need to also come through at Sevilla. :)

Besides Reyes and Cesc would certainly be a lot happier over here by having a few more of their country mates at arsenal.

Or you could send us some of these unnamed youngsters that you say a just as talented, we really don't mind.

Spain are definitely on the ascent in terms of football talent but i can't understand why they struggled as a national side in recent games, especially against scotland.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That Ramos also has said he is flattered by the rumours of our interest. It seems there might be some truth in the story after all.

Archero

nnaife said:
Well Wenger is reportedly interested in every young player in europe according to sky sports, is it just me or are they the biggest rumour merchants about.

I don't know, but one thing is sure, there are some Arsenal staff living in Seville.

We do need strengthening in central defence and on the right midfield positions.

That's a fact, modern football is defense, but you should be glad having a 'classic' team. :wink:

Archero, we here at Arsenal are quite happy to take Navas and Ramos off your hands, especially as they are probably blocking the progress of the unnamed youngsters who need to also come through at Sevilla. :)

Unnecessarily, the unnamed ones are playing in different positions than Jesus or Ramos. Good try! :roll:

Besides Reyes and Cesc would certainly be a lot happier over here by having a few more of their country mates at arsenal.

Or you could send us some of these unnamed youngsters that you say a just as talented, we really don't mind.

Good try too, but I'm not going to spell their names, don't want to make easy Wenger's work :twisted:

If you think I'm lying, search the information yourself, you have some clues and internet. Otherwise you can wait until Wenger put his eyes on him.

Spain are definitely on the ascent in terms of football talent but i can't understand why they struggled as a national side in recent games, especially against scotland.

Easy, players don't feel the spanish shirt.

Rocafella

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=249187&cpid=23&CLID=3&lid=&title=Sevilla+increase+Ramos+release&channel=Football_Home" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://skysports.planetfootball.com/lis ... tball_Home</a>

Shame. We could of got him for 8 had we been quicker.

the dawn raids

Established Member
looks like were out of it probably; i cant see us spending that much on a defender, unless Vieria leaves or something like that.

patrick42uk

Established Member
its a joke that he is worth anything higher than 2 million. the boy has only being playing football at the top level for 2 minutes. how can he be worth double or even treble the fee of players with more playing time?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom