• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sergio Rico

GoonerBoy19

I don't think we have budget for a top keeper, mostly will sign someone with potential and hope he turns into a world beater.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Some of the replies to that tweet include the fans offering to drive him to London themselves :lol:. One even offered to carry him. I take it they don't rate him

"One of the five most hated players in the history of Sevilla."

"And to think people criticise Emery - I seen him outside and he is the closest thing to God I've ever seen."

Those two made me laugh also.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Which is why I'm so high on Alban Lafont. Young GK who can learn under Cech until maybe 2020.

Thought he’d had a down year, I’ve seen a few games with Donnarumma this year and he’s made a couple of mistakes but he looks like he’s gonna be really good.

Also disappointed the clubs not interested in Pope, not even sure if he’ll be first choice when Heaton comes back.

KROENKE SUCKS

Mentioned him yesterday and now he's being linked, bloody stealing my ideas.

Anyway, very young still for a goalie so wouldn't worry about him having had a bad season.

So its ok if he has a bad season? Thats just ridiculous. Some people want us to have no expectations at all for this new regime.

GoonerBoy19

There are lot of talented young keepers available. Issue with them is you never know how it will turn up, perfect example is Scezney. We all knew he had everything to be a great keeper but it never worked here. He went to Juve and now he has replaced Buffon. We have to take a chance on a top talent and it could end up in Karius way but point is I don't want to see Cech starting 30 odd games this season, it will be suicidal.

Stannis

Reckon we are getting linked to guys like Rico and Trapp just so Leno looks amazing in comparison. At least the latter looks like he has a high ceiling rather than being purely bang average

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Maybe this guy is first choice? Emery and the goalkeeping coach have first hand experience working with him so they could’ve had some input.

Top Bottom