• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He must be really happy the way they’ve been playing this season. Have you seen any of their games?

Impressed me a lot during this match.

Was in there when they got a draw against Atalanta just after new years.

Was a mental game from what I saw. I swear they’re near the bottom but every week seem to be playing one of the big teams.

Hope they stay up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Comfortable inter win today i mean just look at this milan line up that just poor and why he keep putting leao on bench is mystery

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Easily they best team in Europe this season but it’ll be interesting to see if they can win the CL.

I hope they do 🙏
You really think so? Serie A has been quite poor for a while imo.

Edit: wouldn't bet on them coming further than quarter-finals at best in CL

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You really think so? Serie A has been quite poor for a while imo.

Edit: wouldn't bet on them coming further than quarter-finals at best in CL

Napoli are easily the team to avoid in the later stages. I think they’ll give any of the teams a run for their money in the form they’re currently in.

Ngl if you watch Serie A regularly then you’d know the level has increased significantly than in previous years. Much more fun and exciting too.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Milan team is almost unrecogniseable. Missing Maignan, Tomori, Bennacer and Leao.

Would be the equivalent of us missing Ramsdale, Saliba, Partey and Jesus tbf. But still no excuse for this poor showing.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The milan summer after they won title is very poor they basically didn't strength much and thier team without key players is so s**t. Comparing to inter and napoli who thier reserves is much better

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The milan summer after they won title is very poor they basically didn't strength much and thier team without key players is so s**t. Comparing to inter and napoli who thier reserves is much better
Yeh as someone who has an okayish knowledge of Serie A (has reduced since ESPN FC stopped doing the Serie A show), there are a few names in the Milan team tonight who I don't know much about or at all.

They even have a PES version of Pogba on the bench called Pobega. Midfielder too aparently 😂

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yeh as someone who has an okayish knowledge of Serie A (has reduced since ESPN FC stopped doing the Serie A show), there are a few names in the Milan team tonight who I don't know much about or at all.

They even have a PES version of Pogba on the bench called Pobega. Midfielder too aparently 😂
Pobega was on loan last season and had good loan but yeah these guys are nowhere CL team level

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
True. Maldini was fighting with the board because they weren't doing enough and the fans were irate only a week after the title win. I'm not sure how much if anything was affected by Gazidis' health issues but the club was fractured

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
True. Maldini was fighting with the board because they weren't doing enough and the fans were irate only a week after the title win. I'm not sure how much if anything was affected by Gazidis' health issues but the club was fractured
No they just broke they bought this Belgian kid for 30M turn out flop and Origi on free guy is awful we know it. The serie A need rich investors

Top Bottom