• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
AC Milan with Maignan is a different Milan.
I have a soft spot for Tatarusanu but its clear the difference in confidence the whole team have with Maignan behind the post.
Could have gotten a couple more too if Giroud didn't miss.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
AC Milan with Maignan is a different Milan.
I have a soft spot for Tatarusanu but its clear the difference in confidence the whole team have with Maignan behind the post.
Could have gotten a couple more too if Giroud didn't miss.
That for sure Maignan was important for thier league win last year. Tata is bad he just old and slow milan will need better backup this summer.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Lukaku with the last minute penalty 1:1 and just saw the red card after that.

No idea what happened.

Handanovic and Cuadrado with a red too

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Thank f**k lazio beat them inter and milan need get thier s**t together don't want juve into CL after 15 points being taken of them it would be so embarrassing

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Thank f**k lazio beat them inter and milan need get thier s**t together don't want juve into CL after 15 points being taken of them it would be so embarrassing

Absolutely shambolic if Juve do get in. Been annoyed how hard Atlanta have collapsed.

Jose is going to get Roma 2nd place after their awful start ffs

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Absolutely shambolic if Juve do get in. Been annoyed how hard Atlanta have collapsed.

Jose is going to get Roma 2nd place after their awful start ffs
These 4 clubs Roma Inter Milan Ac Milan and Atalanta been so pathetic this 2nd half of season i still have no idea how milan beaten napoli by 4 goals even Roma not been Consistent only lazio I'm sure they making CL they been very good this 2nd half.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
The racism including their useless federation, the corruption, the council owned stadiums, and the out of pocket Ultras who take the law into their own hands have ruined what what once the greatest league in the world. What a shame

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The racism including their useless federation, the corruption, the council owned stadiums, and the out of pocket Ultras who take the law into their own hands have ruined what what once the greatest league in the world. What a shame
Nothing will change italy is wierd place i live here and i know they won't do anything ti improve it. Just stadium ban for few games and same people will go back again

Latest posts

Top Bottom