• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
De Laurantiis destroyed everything beautiful about Napoli last season that Rudi Garcia hire mess everything up

They look team who broken

When I saw my boy Lindstrøm move to Napoli I was so excited. Then I saw they had hired Rudi Garcia. Excitement instantly over.

Such a joke hiring. They should honestly go for Italiano at Fiorentina. The work he's doing there is really solid. I would prefer he stayed at Fiorentina as I'm fond of them, but for Lindstrøm's sake I can allow Italiano to move.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
They could be the best team in the world at the moment, amazing balance as you said. Great business last summer, Pavard has barely even featured but Thuram and Sommer for a combined 5m is brilliant.

Also Frattesi for 30m will be a massive steal. Read in some other thread how there are no better CMs than Havertz available under 65m lol

Very solid window indeed.
Onana sold for 50M too looks great.

Bisseck I think is an opportunistic acquisition. Having seen him on the Danish Superliga on many occasions I think he got the package to make the step up.

Add Thuram, Asllani, Pavard, Fratessi and Sommer and you really can't complain much.

jones

Not German FFS
Trusted ⭐
Very solid window indeed.
Onana sold for 50M too looks great.

Bisseck I think is an opportunistic acquisition. Having seen him on the Danish Superliga on many occasions I think he got the package to make the step up.

Add Thuram, Asllani, Pavard, Fratessi and Sommer and you really can't complain much.
No idea what the idiots at Köln were thinking letting Bisseck leave for next to nothing with their defence as **** it is. Haven't learned from Wirtz before who left for free to their local rivals, and most likely same happens next summer when Justin Diehl leaves them on a free.

Transfers as you said are great but the most important guy is easily Inzaghi. Been consistently up there with the very best for a while now, classy bloke, plays very entertaining attacking football and doesn't need a fortune to do it, would've loved him here when he left Lazio.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
No idea what the idiots at Köln were thinking letting Bisseck leave for next to nothing with their defence as **** it is. Haven't learned from Wirtz before who left for free to their local rivals, and most likely same happens next summer when Justin Diehl leaves them on a free.

Transfers as you said are great but the most important guy is easily Inzaghi. Been consistently up there with the very best for a while now, classy bloke, plays very entertaining attacking football and doesn't need a fortune to do it, would've loved him here when he left Lazio.

Has Köln actually ever done anything useful? Seems their youth is decent but aside of that it seems barren.

Inzaghi is definitely key. I'll admit to watching Inter very rarely but they seem to produce get numbers regularly. Contracts that to ****ing Allegro at Juventus. One thing is I think they're recruiting is honestly quite poor. But still to get that team to play such poverty football is not about recruitment, would happen with most teams, he's just a **** coach really.

jones

Not German FFS
Trusted ⭐
Has Köln actually ever done anything useful? Seems their youth is decent but aside of that it seems barren.

Inzaghi is definitely key. I'll admit to watching Inter very rarely but they seem to produce get numbers regularly. Contracts that to ****ing Allegro at Juventus. One thing is I think they're recruiting is honestly quite poor. But still to get that team to play such poverty football is not about recruitment, would happen with most teams, he's just a **** coach really.
Nah Köln are useless. Relatively big club in terms of support but never do anything, their academy is **** too just these three exceptions they got and they lose all of them for free lol.

Allegri is an enigma, a cockroach he can't be destroyed. Guys dead in the water sitting midtable you turn your back on him for one second he's back in the title race somehow.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
They could be the best team in the world at the moment, amazing balance as you said. Great business last summer, Pavard has barely even featured but Thuram and Sommer for a combined 5m is brilliant.

Also Frattesi for 30m will be a massive steal. Read in some other thread how there are no better CMs than Havertz available under 65m lol
Their depth is bonkers for your average broke Serie A boys, Marotta is a real g

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Inter are kinda funny because they got some top players, but they're also mixed with random mid to late 2010's prem ballers like Arnautovic, Alexis, Klaassen, Cuadrado and of course Mkhitaryan. I hadn't a clue Alexis went back there until a couple of weeks ago, assumed he'd just went back to South America to finish up.

perth gooner

Alexis hasn't been great since returning to Inter and is still very much a shadow of his former self at Arsenal. At most he is a squad player. Mkhitaryan has been far more influential and successful at Inter.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Inter are kinda funny because they got some top players, but they're also mixed with random mid to late 2010's prem ballers like Arnautovic, Alexis, Klaassen, Cuadrado and of course Mkhitaryan. I hadn't a clue Alexis went back there until a couple of weeks ago, assumed he'd just went back to South America to finish up.
All those guys except Mkhi are backups though, for Serie A their team is stacked.
Just noticed Roma are 4th in the table already after a terrible start o_O

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

All those guys except Mkhi are backups though, for Serie A their team is stacked.
Just noticed Roma are 4th in the table already after a terrible start o_O

All of last seasons top 4 teams except Inter has been atrocious so far. So top 4 is there for the taking even for a mediocre team like Roma.

perth gooner

As part of their sponsorship deal with Paramount, Inter Milan will take to the field on Saturday against Udinese in shirts featuring the Transformers logo. The shirts worn by the Nerazzurri will be up for auction and donated to children in some of Milan’s hospitals.

Nice idea to put this on the jersey, and for a good cause.

inter-2-min.jpg

inter-3-min.jpg

Inter's Home Shirt To Feature Transformers Logo In Upcoming Match - SoccerBible

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Thiago Motta's Bologna have quietly placed themselves just outside the Champions League positions.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mourinho teams so funny down to 9 men after lukaku horrible tackle they were winning 1-0 now in danger of losing

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Giroud is still scoring, already sitting at 9 goals (8 goals in Serie A + 1 in CL). Plus he neatly let the low cross through so another guy can tap in it for free.

Not sure what is going on in Milan's defense tho, Atalanta should have scored 4 instead of 3.

Top Bottom