• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Its such a bizarre statement to put out makes you wonder if any truth in it. If sections of fan bases really have been using race as a form of sledging maybe this bat **** crazy statement can be a good thing to help remove that as well.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Where is Ramsey? I thought Paratici mentioned some nonsense that we didn‘t use him well and now he can‘t play ahead of Matuidi/Khedira? :lol:

Steps

Where is Ramsey? I thought Paratici mentioned some nonsense that we didn‘t use him well and now he can‘t play ahead of Matuidi/Khedira? :lol:

I mean, you can't just throw him in against perennial beasts like Fiorentina, can you? :rofl::rofl:

Top Bottom