• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Saw a bit of the Roma vs Sassuolo game and it was probably the game of the season so far. Sassuolo definitely deserved something from it.

Berardi looks absolutely class btw.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Mourinho rolled back the years last night with the last minute winner.

5f53-73ab3798ede9f79067ffd7e85bc53f5c.gif

nJRWqf.gif

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I haven't seen much of Seria A this season so thought I would catch up with some quick highlights of the top teams. My God Szcesny! I know he has always been a bit error prone but this was something else. Just hoping my boy @Riou Hasn't seen that or else he might have to put him below Almunia in the ranking of Arsenal Keepers.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I haven't seen much of Seria A this season so thought I would catch up with some quick highlights of the top teams. My God Szcesny! I know he has always been a bit error prone but this was something else. Just hoping my boy @Riou Hasn't seen that or else he might have to put him below Almunia in the ranking of Arsenal Keepers.

He's out grown them, tbh.

Needs to come back home, and tutor Ramsdale next season.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom