• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Juve bit better now but there still long way to go for them. Defensively really look the weakest i remember since they start dominate the league they need to refresh from Bonucci and Chellini oh and De ligt look a bit of flop.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Juve bit better now but there still long way to go for them. Defensively really look the weakest i remember since they start dominate the league they need to refresh from Bonucci and Chellini oh and De ligt look a bit of flop.

A bit sad if Bonucci and Chiellini is fading quality wise. The best CB pairing for a long time.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Penalty to Fiorentina, Vlahovic converts. His 4th goal of the season.

SA Gunner

Torreira having a good game by the way.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
A bit sad if Bonucci and Chiellini is fading quality wise. The best CB pairing for a long time.
They very old now specially Chiellini he is 37. They achieved great things with juve apart of course CL trophy but juve need move on.

SA Gunner

Meh performance from Vlahovic today.

Lukaku like presence upfront, can win the aerial ball followed by a quick layoff and runs into spaces. But seemed a bit clumsy overall for me.

Want to start following Isak as well, for comparison.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Really frustrating look like i missed classic Rome derby. But mourinho lost so it's good.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Napoli have excellent chance challenge for serie a specially if Osimhen keep scoring.

Spaletti getting them kicking quick fun going forward and not conceding much.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
6 wins 16 goals 2 conceded and win against Juve what a start from Spaletti. Look like fun team and players enjoy themselves Napoli didn't do much in market too.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom