• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
so now the ref have robbed roma a goal.

they scored a goal, but the ref decided for a pen.
but szczesny saved it...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That bit unfair for Roma the referee should've give advantage.

Still really poverty penalty from Vertout

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Corruption still rife in Italian football it seems.

Jose-Mourinho-001.jpg

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Penalty for Roma good work by Abraham. The referee should've played advantage because Roma scored afterwards.

No idea the logic here, did the ref blow before it went in? They even had VAR on it, I was watching it live and it was a cluster ****.

The VAR check was for offside if I remember correctly.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No idea the logic here, did the ref blow before it went in? They even had VAR on it, I was watching it live and it was a cluster ****.

The VAR check was for offside if I remember correctly.
It was wierd the penalty was after Woj brought Mkhi down and was correct decision still the referee should've give advantage because it took only 1 second for Abraham to tap in. The check was for offside on Abraham you right but Abraham was onside maybe they wanted to check that

Latest posts+

Top Bottom