• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really amazing display from atalanta. Deserved 2-0 Lookman having very good season another assist today and very positive overall display.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Napoli look very complete with pace, power and technique all over the pitch. And there's a lot of good young players in the squad too. 16 points clear.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Really amazing display from atalanta. Deserved 2-0 Lookman having very good season another assist today and very positive overall display.
They looked like the Atalanta of couple years ago that would score 5 or 6 past everyone. Outrageous performance only matched by Lazio's keeper Provedel.

Also not sure what they put in the Scandinavian water around 2000 but after Haaland and Lindström they got another guy with proper **** off pace. Höjlund sounds like a PES Haaland but @Heskey next big white hope got serious tekkers and burners on him

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Also not sure what they put in the Scandinavian water around 2000 but after Haaland and Lindström they got another guy with proper **** off pace. Höjlund sounds like a PES Haaland but @Heskey next big white hope got serious tekkers and burners on him

Yo.

But yeah, was considering throwing him into the Wishlist, but can't get myself to wishlist a fck'er... (fc copenhagen if you must ask.)

He's a serious one though. If I had my way we'd have Lindstrøm and Højlund lining up in red and white next season. He's just 19 but the way he's performing I think he's the real deal and not just a bit flukey because of pace. His control is really good, low gravity somehow despite his height, and he has a good shot on the ball.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Yo.

But yeah, was considering throwing him into the Wishlist, but can't get myself to wishlist a fck'er... (fc copenhagen if you must ask.)

He's a serious one though. If I had my way we'd have Lindstrøm and Højlund lining up in red and white next season. He's just 19 but the way he's performing I think he's the real deal and not just a bit flukey because of pace. His control is really good, low gravity somehow despite his height, and he has a good shot on the ball.
lmao I'm referring to Great White Hope, it's a play about Jack Johnson.

Noticed that too he dribbles in tight spots like he's much shorter than he actually is. Austrian guy I know raved about him and the couple highlights I've seen he looks way too good for that level, would definitely be worth a punt.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
lmao I'm referring to Great White Hope, it's a play about Jack Johnson.

Noticed that too he dribbles in tight spots like he's much shorter than he actually is. Austrian guy I know raved about him and the couple highlights I've seen he looks way too good for that level, would definitely be worth a punt.

Ah, that's interesting. Reading up on it and the history behind now. Very depressing how people treat others based on nothing but a skin color, but I digress..

He's a really interesting guy, and I think if you add him to our bunch that he'd fit in well. The speed alone really unlocks things. I think that's one of the key differentiators for us this season, our sheer pace just creates dangerous situations constantly. It doesn't create he beautiful combination play that we know from Wenger's era per se, but it's so dangerous and team's just can't handle it. Højlund fits into that perfectly.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
With pace they going i won't be surprised napoli go beyond 100 points they look unstoppable the rest of serie a big clubs fans not only admit defeat but admire the way they dominating

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Ibra finally back on pitch. And yeah he just standing in box just don't understand why he just don't retires

Top Bottom