• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Set Piece Coach Andreas Georgson Leaves Arsenal

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Thierry Henry Yes GIF by Arsenal
Super Saiyan Soccer GIF

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Sounds like an upgrade, let's see what it looks like on the pitch. Question is: Why is he leaving Man City?

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Tbf we looked good for the most part during defensive set pieces. Absolute murder offensively though, some of those corners were downright disgraceful.

And it all started so beautifully this season when "golden boy" Willian assisted for Gabriel against Fulham during a corner.....remember that sweet summer hope 😭

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
There really is something to be said about Arteta’s choices when it comes to backroom staff.

I heard on a podcast a couple months back that he is surrounded by a multitude of quite inexperienced staff who don’t have a massive resume or haven’t worked with the best. It therefore gives them less scope to influence his decisions.

An experienced assistant coach (I think we were linked with Klopp’s assistant when Arteta first came in) would have had more say and ‘power’ so to speak. With an experienced number 2 Arteta would have made less rookie mistakes (which are expected from a new manager, don’t let the hyperbole on AM tell you otherwise).

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I was expecting improvement in our offensive set pieces which didn't come last season so can see the sense in this. Shows Arteta is not afraid to mix it up which is positive. Hope the new guy is good!

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
There really is something to be said about Arteta’s choices when it comes to backroom staff.

I heard on a podcast a couple months back that he is surrounded by a multitude of quite inexperienced staff who don’t have a massive resume or haven’t worked with the best. It therefore gives them less scope to influence his decisions.

An experienced assistant coach (I think we were linked with Klopp’s assistant when Arteta first came in) would have had more say and ‘power’ so to speak. With an experienced number 2 Arteta would have made less rookie mistakes (which are expected from a new manager, don’t let the hyperbole on AM tell you otherwise).

Round and Stiuevenberg are both experienced as his two assistant coaches aren't they? I read that he has one younger maverick guy but generally seemed like he put an experienced team in place pretty quickly. I guess the question is whether they are good enough or whether he can make improvements.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I wonder if things would’ve been different if we had gotten Rodolfo Borrell as his number two but he decided to stay with Pep. Our backroom staff under Arteta has been largely disappointing.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom