• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft SF (PL ERA DRAFT) 2Smokeyy vs albakos

Who has the better team?

• 2Smokeyy

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • albakos

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@albakos XI

lineup-1-png.10198

vs

@2Smokeyy XI

601c7d6e-aebe-4e57-8c7c-0250fb44cad1-jpeg.10203

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Don't think you can beat Ronaldo, Fowler, Bale and Henry in the same attack.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

AW’s biggest regret was not getting Ronaldo. Imagine if we got Ronaldo with Thierry Henry in that team.

Absolutely ridiculous stuff.

Ronaldo probably means we get Modric as well fwiw.

We were desperate for a winger when we recruited Modric and the reason he chose Sp**s is because we wanted him to play left mid.

So a Fab - Modric midfield laying on Ronaldo

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Disliked removing Le Tissier at first, but it gives that team the edge against the unbalanced opposition with world class attack. A great decision

Henry, Fowler and even Ronaldo don't matter if the midfield gets shut down, and then any of those 3 can spam a goal from distance or something to seal it. Bale can get a goal by himself too but it wouldn't be enough

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We were desperate for a winger when we recruited Modric and the reason he chose Sp**s is because we wanted him to play left mid.

Sprinkle in a Xabi Alonso in there and we’d be cooking.

The amount of players we missed out on during that period was crazy. AW was working wonders with Denilson, Eboue, Bendtner etc had he got the funding like Arteta is currently, I think we could have seriously pushed for the CL imo.

That move from Highbury to The Emirates wasn’t the one.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

If we signed Ronaldo, would we have ended up going for Reyes? We were linked with Fernando Torres a lot around 2005/06, so maybe they would’ve used the JAR money on him.

Could’ve had Fabregas, Torres and CR7 to build around the post-Henry era.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If we signed Ronaldo, would we have ended up going for Reyes? We were linked with Fernando Torres a lot around 2005/06, so maybe they would’ve used the JAR money on him.

Could’ve had Fabregas, Torres and CR7 to build around the post-Henry era.

What if we offered Zlatan a contract instead of just a trial?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don’t believe that “biggest regret” bollocks. I mean Blackburn wanted Zidane. In football everyone wants everyone and then later we get stories like “we could’ve got Messi” - yeah you and 47 other clubs.

Did you know that a volcano stopped Lewandowski signing for Blackburn…

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I don’t believe that “biggest regret” bollocks. I mean Blackburn wanted Zidane. In football everyone wants everyone and then later we get stories like “we could’ve got Messi” - yeah you and 47 other clubs.

I agree but it’s coming straight from AW 🤣🤣🤣

“On the other hand, maybe the closest [to that] was Cristiano Ronaldo, when he signed for Man United.

“We had an agreement with Sporting and Man United took Carlos Queiroz as assistant coach, and they just outbid us quickly and took Ronaldo, but we had an agreement basically. He had the shirt of Arsenal, I had lunch with him and his mother at the training ground!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom