• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft SF (PL ERA DRAFT) 2Smokeyy vs albakos

Who has the better team?

• 2Smokeyy

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • albakos

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Lauren for Slyvinho and moving Irwin to LB wouldn't be a bad shout either, or even Aguero for Fowler maybe too, would have Bobby over Bale if we are just judging it on Prem careers too.

2Smokeyy and Riou look at @albakos team like...

vulture-looking.gif

... decisions, decisions!

The real move would be a back 3 and Sane as wingback ala Triou.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
By the way this should have been the final. 2 best teams here definitely

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I voted for 2smokey but didn’t realise Riou had latched on, need to change my vote ASAP!
Then as it stands, it is Smokey 14, albakos 11 ;)

Let's go folks, you can't be having a team with United players beat Vieira, Pires and Lauren !!

Look at yourself voting for a team with Ronaldo, Scholes, Carrick and Irwin. :lol:

I guess most of the previous participants from earlier rounds also haven't voted.

Although the voting is anonymous the total number of votes is smaller than on previous rounds

😎

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Then as it stands, it is Smokey 14, albakos 11 ;)

Let's go folks, you can't be having a team with United players beat Vieira, Pires and Lauren !!

Look at yourself voting for a team with Ronaldo, Scholes, Carrick and Irwin. :lol:

I guess most of the previous participants from earlier rounds also haven't voted.

Although the voting is anonymous the total number of votes is smaller than on previous rounds

😎
Don’t blame me, I’m a simple man. If I see Riou’s name, I vote against it!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Congrats to @2Smokeyy as a A-M player.

It took a lot of effort to gather the votes of United members and nostalgics here, however this is an interesting game and hope there will be new drafts.

Now go and pick Paddy to teach those United gremlins like that toe-licking weirdo about how football is played. :lol:

0_vieirascholes.jpg

football-fa-barclaycard-premiership-manchester-united-v-arsenal-21903-manchesters-cristiano-ronaldo-is-challenged-by-arsenals-patrick-vieira-mandatory-creditaction-images-darren-walsh-2EB4FK5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom