• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft SF (PL ERA DRAFT) 2Smokeyy vs albakos

Who has the better team?

• 2Smokeyy

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • albakos

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
We’ve been through this before, forum politics clearly killed me. I also pulled out of the competition, which I’m sure affected the voting.

I did enjoy the draft though, maybe we can have a future draft where only the participants vote.
Stop crying :lol:

Once the picks are made and H2Hs start, there's hardly any relevance whether the manager is active or not.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Congrats to @2Smokeyy as a A-M player.

It took a lot of effort to gather the votes of United members and nostalgics here, however this is an interesting game and hope there will be new drafts.

Now go and pick Paddy to teach those United gremlins like that toe-licking weirdo about how football is played. :lol:

0_vieirascholes.jpg

football-fa-barclaycard-premiership-manchester-united-v-arsenal-21903-manchesters-cristiano-ronaldo-is-challenged-by-arsenals-patrick-vieira-mandatory-creditaction-images-darren-walsh-2EB4FK5.jpg

@Riou has already suggest a master plan of picking Sterling at RWB

@Trilly what we saying????

@SmokeyyRiou2Trill 🤣🤣🤣

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope we get that little Chelsea loving creep @Oxeki (guarantee he will take that gormless **** Gaz Cahill if he wins, can't help himself when around Chavs ffs!) in the final so we can obliterate him, he has that coming.

Can't believe I am apart of the "class of 2019" with him, makes me ****ing sick knowing that 🤮

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Hope we get that little Chelsea loving creep @Oxeki (guarantee he will take that gormless **** Gaz Cahill if he wins, can't help himself when around Chavs ffs!) in the final so we can obliterate him, he has that coming.

Can't believe I am apart of the "class of 2019" with him, makes me ****ing sick knowing that 🤮

What we saying? The Arsenal spine running right through this team 🤩

C32045BB-F5D5-431E-ABD8-663E1AA0DBD7.jpeg

Three of our true greats in Tony Adams, Patrick Vieira and Thierry Henry.

thanos-avengers-infinity-war.gif

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Incredible team. I’m going to have to work overtime to come up with reasons to vote against it 😈

:lol:

If you do then I’d have to start asking some serious questions about voting against our legends.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
:lol:

If you do then I’d have to start asking some serious questions about voting against our legends.
I know. I’m really struggling. How many legends does scholes cancel out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom