• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft SF (PL ERA DRAFT) Oxeki vs Tir Na Nog

Who has the better team?

• Oxeki

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Tir Na Nog

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
@Tir Na Nog you need to start tagging in some of the Man Utd residents around here to win some votes… (alternatively I can do it for a modest campaign manager fee…)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'll go scorched earth in a last ditch attempt.

Alisson is error prone, Walker is mid carried to trophies by his City teammates, Matip is nothing with Van Dijk, Terry is racist, Evra licks raw chicken. Rodri is an absolute nothing player, Spanish Elneny. KDB is fat and a big game bottler, Modric at Sp**s was nowhere Modric of the last few years. Duff was good, but let's be honest nothing real special about him, hence why he went to Newcastle and Chelsea moved on from him. Aguero never showed up in big CL games, another big game bottler. Hazard the most overrated football in PL history, used to show up once ever 5 games if even that.

Bloodbather

Established Member

It's very close. I think @Oxeki has the slightly better team in terms of how they would play together, but @Tir Na Nog's side is arguably a better representation of PL history.

Ashley Young at RB is ultimately the decider. Going with @Oxeki.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
You were doomed the moment he upgraded on Arteta, even for an illegal choice like Frank Lampard. Young is just being used as a scapegoat here.

That was a genius move to get a free pass to the final, although it was disgusting that a supposed PL best XI team with Arteta on it made it to the semifinals on the first place.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I'll go scorched earth in a last ditch attempt.

Alisson is error prone, Walker is mid carried to trophies by his City teammates, Matip is nothing with Van Dijk, Terry is racist, Evra licks raw chicken. Rodri is an absolute nothing player, Spanish Elneny. KDB is fat and a big game bottler, Modric at Sp**s was nowhere Modric of the last few years. Duff was good, but let's be honest nothing real special about him, hence why he went to Newcastle and Chelsea moved on from him. Aguero never showed up in big CL games, another big game bottler. Hazard the most overrated football in PL history, used to show up once ever 5 games if even that.
Unmatched knowledge of the ball, take my vote

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I voted for @Tir Na Nog simply because I read somewhere that Seaman was one of the greatest goalkeepers ever. I even remember a poster on here who said that he started supporting Arsenal for this player.

David Andrew Seaman MBE is an English former footballer who played as a goalkeeper. In a career lasting from 1981 to 2004, he is best known for his time playing for Arsenal. He won 75 caps for England, and is the country's second-most capped goalkeeper, after Peter Shilton

Who is Peter Shilton?

Peter Leslie Shilton OBE is an English former professional footballer who played as a goalkeeper. His 30-year career included spells at 11 clubs and he has the distinction of playing over 1,000 league games, including in excess of 100 for each of five different clubs.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
ee8c3c89-0389-43e5-8dcb-4a520e76c305.png
Modric, KDB and Rodri are the only midfield In the tournament to match @albakos Vieira, Toure and Essien imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom