• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I hope they get Sarri, could be a complete PR disaster once the press get into him, look how broken Mourinho is these days from taking them on.

Plus Sarri and Napoli just seem the perfect fit, well until now..
Wonder how he'll deal when his addiction to smoking is tested and he can't smoke in the dugouts ;)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

John Terry apparently only renewing with Villa if he has a clause that allows him not to play against Chelsea :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Can’t believe they’re sacking Conte tbh, guy’s a quality manager and they’ll be paying him 9M next year regardless.

I'd imagine the working relationship between Conte and the board has more or less broken down entirely. At this point it's a lost cause, but yeah there aren't really any managers out there better than him.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
What is actually going on at Chelsea? They've shelved plans for a new stadium, they still don't seem to know whether they're getting a new coach or not, they still haven't replaced their sporting director, their owner doesn't seem to know where he actually lives and on top of everything a few of their star players look like they want to leave & their recruitment has been shocking recently.

From the outside it looks a bit of a mess.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Oh and for good measure they're currently having to investigate their ex-coaches for racism & bullying and their ex-owner has just come out and said the club was the unofficial headquarters of the National Front.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
If I were a Chelsea fan the only two positives I could think of would be the fantastic youth set-up and Kante. Kante isn't just holding that midfield together, he's holding the f*cking club together.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Chelsea HQ:

3.gif

Top Bottom