• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Just had a horrible thought, Abramovich sells to Usmanov :eek: Imagine seeing him pump his money into Chelsea!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Would he be allowed because of his large share in Arsenal?

I meant he would sell his Arsenal shares. It doesnt look like he will get his hands on Arsenal and there has been talk of him joining up with Moshri at Everton. If he really wants a PL club Chelsea would be of interest to him IF Abramovich decided to sell.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

All about the money because let's face it Chelsea have no morals. To think of all that cash wasted over the years in paying off managers :drool:

Reactions: A_G
What do you mean unable to work in any way? What do you call owning a club like chelsea? or investments in multinational companies? having his own oil concern/company?
Do you think Abramovich yearns to get a part time job a teacher in a London primary? :lol:

He works, and having a visa only affects his UK entrance and egress, not his work. He can run his concerns, including Chelsea, from anywhere in the world.

His visa issues would mostly likely affect his and his family's comfort and lifestyle more than anything else.
Cancelling the stadium (a billion dollar project on the whole, probs) is more of an attempt to hold back from investing money into the greater London economy as a way of exerting pressure on the Gov.
Might be wrong, but I read that his new Israeli citizenship/passport does not automatically qualify him for a work permit in the UK, which obviously he would need to perform his role, within England.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

It permits travel and not work. And any stadium that goes ahead will require work being done. While a lot can be done from a far aspects of it will have to be done face to face I.e. signing legal documents in the presence of a solicitor.

While they are virtually self sufficient they are in a bit of a mess and its difficult to see how they address the gaps short of selling key players which only creates new gaps.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It permits travel and not work. And any stadium that goes ahead will require work being done. While a lot can be done from a far aspects of it will have to be done face to face I.e. signing legal documents in the presence of a solicitor.

While they are virtually self sufficient they are in a bit of a mess and its difficult to see how they address the gaps short of selling key players which only creates new gaps.

Abramovich personally invested 34m into Chelsea as recently as the 16-17 financial year. If that's what passes for self-sufficiency these days then that insufferable City fan on here will be licking his lips, writing his next speech and proudly sewing a Greenpeace badge onto his denim jacket.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Why is that horrible? The farther away we can get this Russian mobster from the club, the better.

You'd rather have Kroenke? What if he ended up with Usmanovs shares, he'd be free to make us a private company and do what he wants. Anyway, its all hypothetical at this stage :)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Jokanovic is a top quality manager imo. Did an amazing job with Fulham this year, pretty average side that he got playing good stuff on the floor but also won games.

I’d hoped he’d stay at Fulham a bit longer, think he’d have a chance of keeping them up.

ptrcopp

I dont share it either, as if Kroenke is the best thing since sliced bread. I cant imagine any of the billionaire owners are squeaky clean.

But there is a moral scale, and some do worse things than others.
I think that is the general view

Top Bottom