• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
But there is a moral scale, and some do worse things than others.
I think that is the general view

Yeah I get that but hunting and killing defenceless animals is pretty low on my moral scale so who's worse! Both a couple of nasty bastads really but one is prepared to spend his money, one isn't.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Abramovich personally invested 34m into Chelsea as recently as the 16-17 financial year. If that's what passes for self-sufficiency these days then that insufferable City fan on here will be licking his lips, writing his next speech and proudly sewing a Greenpeace badge onto his denim jacket.
"Virtually self sufficient", 34m is a relatively low number compared to previous investment and current income.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Yeah I get that but hunting and killing defenceless animals is pretty low on my moral scale so who's worse! Both a couple of nasty bastads really but one is prepared to spend his money, one isn't.
If you can't tell who is worse between and alleged rapist and torturer or a trophy hunter then there might be something wrong with your moral scale too.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
"Virtually self sufficient", 34m is a relatively low number compared to previous investment and current income.

It is relatively low compared to previous investment, but that still doesn't make it "virtually self-sufficient".

On a more general note i'm always baffled by the protestations of Chelsea and City fans (one City fan in particular) that although their clubs previously had massive injections of cash they are now run self-sufficiently and so we should shut up about it cos they're doing things the right way now...It sort of reminds me of someone hanging out at the gym telling everyone how they go for walks and eat salads now and then, after having had major liposuction surgery and a gastric bypass. It's like, you eating a salad isn't what's made you thin and healthy, it was the drastic surgery...so pipe down.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
With all this going on, you'd think we'd show some urgency about our own transfer business. It's a chance to move a place higher in the table if they crumble and more if Utd,Sp**s or Pool slip up. I've waited thirteen years for this and I hope it's a total meltdown that lasts fifty years.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

I'd say one you'd say the other. I'd say there is nothing wrong with injecting steroids if it's legal and I'd say there is something wrong when steroids are legal and you're flying solo.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

But what if it is not legal?
Then you can't do it. But if it is legal and everyone else is doing it then I don't see why you create some moral code to do differently and think you deserve praise for doing so. Like a vegan thinking they are morally superior. I'll enjoy my burger.

Then you can't do it. But if it is legal and everyone else is doing it then I don't see why you create some moral code to do differently and think you deserve praise for doing so. Like a vegan thinking they are morally superior. I'll enjoy my burger.

Would you say all laws and rules that the states/countries provide you are 100% right and you should follow them no matter what?

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Would you say all laws and rules that the states/countries provide you are 100% right and you should follow them no matter what?
That's why we have courts and prisons. We don't always follow the rules.

What Chelsea and City have done as Blackburn done before them was perfectly fine. I don't understand why people complain about it and see us as a some sort of crusader against a financially doped system. Ffp is financial doping, buts protectionism for Europe's elite clubs that prevents them from being challenged. I preferred the old system personally.

Oh_Snap

One of the big question marks next season - where do they stand? where are they moving to? Can they even still attract top players? Feeling right now we're way more sexy than them with a solid foundation and a new dawn while their spender isn't getting a Visa and u dont hear anything regarding them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom