• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

TriniGunner

I live in a so called wealthy European nation and if I was earning as much as Costa is earning I could take good care of myself and my family for a long time, and you obviously forgot that Costa is a Spanish citizen.

Lets not pretend that every footballer now has a heart of gold because we don't know them and someone like Costa is going to get his hands on more money than most of us will ever get to see, so I don't really feel sorry for any professional football player's financial situation.

Yeah...I forgot he was Spanish.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Their u18's have just beaten Brighton 13-0!

They seem to win everything at youth level but none of them ever break through. They won the UEFA Youth League for the past two years I think.

I remember last season when they demolished our United U18's 1-5 away in one of the best youth performances ever seen.

The only kid that's broken through since that game is Rashford.

BobP

Memri Fan
Forgot to mention this but I went to a pub in Melbourne to watch our most recent game against Chelsea. The pub obviously had to separate the two supporting groups, with Chelsea fans being asked to go up to the 2nd level and Arsenal fans being asked to say on the ground level. I was outside prior to kickoff with a friend and you could see the Chelsea fans filtering in. Honestly, they appeared exactly as I had imagined them:

Overweight men who looked like British ex-pats, a few of them also had a tattoo of either the Union Jack or St George. There were also a few wiry looking losers who wouldn't have looked out of place in some fascist paramilitary group.

A few of them shot me a dirty look, both because I had an Arsenal scarf
and probably because I'm not white.

The development of the club is probably the worst thing to have happened to English football.

It's also interesting that its players often represent the views of its fan base. There's obviously John Terry but Lampard is a fully fledged supporter of the Tories.

BBF

Forgot to mention this but I went to a pub in Melbourne to watch our most recent game against Chelsea. The pub obviously had to separate the two supporting groups, with Chelsea fans being asked to go up to the 2nd level and Arsenal fans being asked to say on the ground level. I was outside prior to kickoff with a friend and you could see the Chelsea fans filtering in. Honestly, they appeared exactly as I had imagined them:

Overweight men who looked like British ex-pats, a few of them also had a tattoo of either the Union Jack or St George. There were also a few wiry looking losers who wouldn't have looked out of place in some fascist paramilitary group.

A few of them shot me a dirty look, both because I had an Arsenal scarf
and probably because I'm not white.

The development of the club is probably the worst thing to have happened to English football.

It's also interesting that its players often represent the views of its fan base. There's obviously John Terry but Lampard is a fully fledged supporter of the Tories.

I'm surprised you found some in the real world. People always get confused when I argue there's more Sp**s supporters in London than Chelsea ones.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Find the outrage at Terry a bit pathetic. As cringy as it was, the game meant nothing.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom