• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Share favourite "Last Minute Goals"

mycujoo

Hello football fans!

This is a new thread about the miracle of "Last Minute Goals". When everything seems lost, a 'spark' ignites the inherent creativity of football players.

This 90 (+2) minute-goal was scored by forward Karim Barry from BSC Old Boys!

Looking forward to see your favourite "Last Minute Goals".

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I don't have the video right now as I am at work but Welbeck against Leicester this past season was one that I want mental for lol

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I remember when Henry scored his header v. United in 2007. That was magical. We ended up with 4 strikers on pitch: Henry, Ade, RvP and Baptista.
Lord Bendtner's v. Wolves was also quite special as it was the last kick of the game.

Outside Arsenal, Deeney's goal for Watford v. Leicester in Championship playoffs from few seasons back is always a great watch for neutrals.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Being Turkish I think it was Euro 2008 where we just kept finding a last minute goal to either tie or win and we went pretty far in the tournament. That was when Arda really broke onto the scene.

Reverse Flash

Theo Walcott vs Reading in that crazy 7-5 cup match. Thierry Henry vs Sunderland away from Arshavin cross in '11, Hleb vs Fulham home back in '07. van Persie vs liverpool away '11 a volley from close range.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom