• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Football is pure capitalism I don't blame players for looking out for themselves. I never got mad at guys like Fabregas and RVP, the only transfer that was a proper snake move was Ashley Cole but I can't fault the rest for looking to get more money and trophies.
Elite transfer from Cashley, got more money and added one Premier league, 4 FA cups, a champions league and a Europa league in the time we couldn't even win the Emirates cup.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Elite transfer from Cashley, got more money and added one Premier league, 4 FA cups, a champions league and a Europa league in the time we couldn't even win the Emirates cup.

Can't deny facts but having secret meeting with Mourinho in hotels, probably bumming each other on the sly. His ex-wife was a racist slapper too, I don't respect him as a man.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Well he's still here! Dropped a few pages, but not forgotten.

giphy.gif

"Did you mis me?"

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I was thinking he'd get cup games over the coming weeks but that's likely to be Chambers and Holding. Even Mavro when he's back from injury. He'll surely want a move in January if he actually wants to play.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I was thinking he'd get cup games over the coming weeks but that's likely to be Chambers and Holding. Even Mavro when he's back from injury. He'll surely want a move in January if he actually wants to play.

But we need a new Jenkinson. Above you can just simmer in the feel-good factor he brings to the club!

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
well, we played the Europa final without him and the games this season. Dont see no improvement. Maybe that dumbass Sokratis needs closer watching.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Better keep out of here if you cannot handle it! Here we admire our new Jenkinson. Like a new signing gotta say.

Double the wages - double the performance and FUN in training!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom