• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
What a transformation, I cant believe that I and many others were thinking "oh Fvck" when he went off injured. How things change, he still has errors in him but got to give him credit for this turnaround.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Credit where it is due. He has been great last few games. Hopes he keeps this up. Comfortably our best defender at the moment. Such a weird sentence to type because not long ago he was comfortably our worst defender.

Agree with others, you know he will most likely have cut out that cross.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Mustafi has surprised me. But I cannot trust him.

@hydrofluoric acid How do you like Mustafi being a favourite of Arteta? I find this what has happened so very amusing. :rofl:

(He always picked on Emery for choosing Mustafi even without any other possibilities to pick. Now Arteta has had some other possibilities and still picked Mustafi, and Mustafi surprised us all with his good performances without brainfarts.)

Mustafi has surprised me. But I cannot trust him.

@hydrofluoric acid How do you like Mustafi being a favourite of Arteta? I find this what has happened so very amusing. :rofl:

(He always picked on Emery for choosing Mustafi even without any other possibilities to pick. Now Arteta has had some other possibilities and still picked Mustafi, and Mustafi surprised us all with his good performances without brainfarts.)

Don't like it at all. Was promised that Emery would sell him last summer.

Tbf we did so terrible transfers. We have so terrible defenders. Worst set of defenders in history of the club. Or at least since I started following us. When you can pick between Luiz, Mustafi and Sokratis. You really are just picking between ****s with different smell.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Don't like it at all. Was promised that Emery would sell him last summer.

Tbf we did so terrible transfers. We have so terrible defenders. Worst set of defenders in history of the club. Or at least since I started following us. When you can pick between Luiz, Mustafi and Sokratis. You really are just picking between ****s with different smell.

I hope you keep up with saying "Arteta's favourite player" with Mustafi now to not be seen as clearly biased. ;)

Otherwise yeah, we need to improve on that department. I have expectations from Saliba on the long run, maybe even next season. Seems to have qualities beyond his age.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

StatDNA suggested we sign Mustafi despite our head scout being against it, like many of us said this was a StatDNA/Gazidis backed signing. Yet I and many others received death threats for this, but the truth is out.
Yep. Everything was Wenger's fault blah blah blah. He even made the rubbish pies that people were complaining about at half time.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
It is well known that Skhodran wasnt out first choice that summer. It was, if i remember correctly, Manolas if i am not mistaken! But think Wenger was furious with Roma playing hardball with the price! Alas, we got Mustafi instead! I could mix this up in my head though so feel free to correct me

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What a dark era that was with a weak manager
Yeah, any weak manager can get 4 for 20 years, 3EPL titles and 7 FA Cups. But it takes strong managers to drop us to obscurity in mid-able eh?

I like your twisted logic. :lol:

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Yeah, any weak manager can get 4 for 20 years, 3EPL titles and 7 FA Cups. But it takes strong managers to drop us to obscurity in mid-able eh?

I like your twisted logic. :lol:
How many did Ferguson get in that time period? Jose got 3 in less time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom