• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think he would’ve. With Leno, Sok, Auba, Laca in his second season etc. I would back him.
Sok and Laca who majority of AM considers bum?

What's this? Today Lacazette is a bum. Tomorrow Wenger would have gotten top four with Sokratis and Lacazette

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Maybe Wenger would have or wouldn’t have, I don’t know, you don’t know. Can’t deny having a guy like Auba for a full season would’ve helped from the previous season.

You deflected anyway. You claim we fell off due to Wenger, but we should’ve got top 4 last season, it was in the hands of Emery, and we got to a european final, so how much did we fall off? It’s this season that we fell off due to losing Ramsey, Kos, signing a Luiz etc.
You've been saying it with conviction that Wenger would have gotten top 4 with Auba and the other signings we made last summer. Isn't it these Same signings that you and your mates were calling bums some time ago.

Nothing like good old agenda

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sok and Laca who majority of AM considers bum?

What's this? Today Lacazette is a bum. Tomorrow Wenger would have gotten top four with Sokratis and Lacazette
Sokratis was good last season, so was Laca. A lot of the Laca criticism is based on him falling off this season.

You’re going off on tangents.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You've been saying it with conviction that Wenger would have gotten top 4 with Auba and the other signings we made last summer. Isn't it these Same signings that you and your mates were calling bums some time ago.

Nothing like good old agenda
I’m done with you.

Just change your avi please? Get Emery or Raul or something.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

I’m done with you.

Just change your avi please? Get Emery or Raul or something.
Did I really get under your skin?
I'm sorry if I did.

So it's now wrong to suggest that Wenger would probably not have made top 4 last season?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Did I really get under your skin?
I'm sorry if I did.

So it's now wrong to suggest that Wenger would probably not have made top 4 last season?
You’re going off too many tangents. I have asked you to explain a couple of things and you’ve take a turn elsewhere.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

You’re going off too many tangents. I have asked you to explain a couple of things and you’ve take a turn elsewhere.
What did you ask me to explain that I didn't?

He'll be back tomorrow screaming for me to take down my Wenger Avi :lol:

Tbf I'm not GDeep biggest fan after he started to constantly attack me and support people in bullying me but I think he is right about your Wenger avi. I don't think you should be having Wenger avi. Its doesn't fit at all.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Is it just me or is he starting to look like Ramzan Kadyrov?

EY9Fq6zXsAAhgzU

_112534293_mediaitem112534292.jpg

roz

Fake News Merchant
Cant wait to book my tickets for Mesut & Mustafi’s Joint testimonials. Joyful.

jaa gunners jaa :facepalm:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Cant wait to book my tickets for Mesut & Mustafi’s Joint testimonials. Joyful.

jaa gunners jaa :facepalm:
Mesut will extend, as I’m sure he’ll drop a good season now that he’s under a competent manager again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom