• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They are protected by the system currently. Trash defenders otherwise.
100% this.

He's playing well currently, but let's not forget that Arteta has constructed a system that makes our gimp CBs look decent.

His stock is higher at present than it has ever been since the past three years. We should cash in.

When Arteta came in he played well for a few games and then fecked us against Chelsea. He will play well for a few games and then cost us big time in an important game.

A lasting image of Mustafi in my head is firminho putting him on his arse for the first goal in the 5-1 drubbing last year

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wonder if he's really a smiling assassin and will ditch these losers during the transfer window
I bloody hope so otherwise we'll be starting next season with Eddie, Nelson and Saka upfront. :lol:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I believe in redemption arcs. I am all aboard Ser Skhora Mustmont protecting Queen Arteta in these race for Europa League places.

Actual scenes on Skhodran and Emi from Emirates when we are taking on Liverpool when Kolasinac and Luiz mucks about

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Nah he’s played well but we really need to get rid now. He’s not a good defender.

Ultimately this.

I mean it seems to contradict what I've recently written but that's the point, Mustafi has been pretty alright but that doesn't mean he's good enough to stay.

I think we've been holding onto players like this for too long now and it affects us.

If we can get 10m for him, move him on, same with Sok, same with Kola.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Vardy tapping in off the back of Mustafi, predictable.

Next up: Kane winning a penalty from the ginger Squillaci.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Arteta is such a 'he impressed me in training' merchant.:lol:

If you're better than the guy who gets picked then you can prove it in training is the right attitude to take, especially if Arteta is looking for an attitude change from all the players. Its also the best way to wipe out the inconsistent performances.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If it's up to the club then we are selling him we aren't giving him new contract despite improving in the pitch last few month for club thar want top 4 he should be nowhere near

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If it's up to the club then we are selling him we aren't giving him new contract despite improving in the pitch last few month for club thar want top 4 he should be nowhere near
When asked about Saka/Aubameyang the response from Arteta was how we need to get them done and he wants them to stay. When asked about Lacazette and now Mustafi he basically said it’s up to the club.

Looking good.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Do you think the lack of crowd could be helping him? He has often struck me as the type that crumbles a little when fans pile on the pressure

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Never want to see him play for us again.

In addition to lacking talent, He’s just an absolute **** of a defender.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Put him under the slightest bit of pressure and he completely falls apart, sell him, give him away....murder him if you have to, he can't start next season.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
This was always going to happen.. If we are really considering giving him a new contract there’s no hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom