• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Here it is !! Arsenal sign a top CB to partner Kos !!

gun__1472561891_Mustafi.jpg

YKXx1v.gif

Source : http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20160830/shkodran-mustafi-signs-for-arsenal

Good times.

Bobby the no1 gooner

Ya'll need Jesus
Mustafi really does need to be sold. Just not a clever player at all and that is vital at CB. Another Sokrates level centre back would be fine and should be doable with the new recruitment staff in action.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He had a good game today but all anyone will remember is the last minute brain fart and that's the problem. Their are some players who lose your trust and he's one for me. A bit like Woj, he'll probably thrive in a different league.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Today was almost his entire Arsenal career in microcosm, really solid for 90 minutes but still nearly cost us points with a momentary lapse.

9jagooner

Not sure why we're complaining about that last minute tackle. The Bournemouth striker would have been one on one with our defender had he not made that tackle.

Yes it was rash but I seriously don't think it was unnecessary. If he hadn't made that tackle and the Bournemouth striker had gone on to score, we would have suggested the same move we're blaming him for.

TheArsenalis

Not sure why we're complaining about that last minute tackle. The Bournemouth striker would have been one on one with our defender had he not made that tackle.

Yes it was rash but I seriously don't think it was unnecessary. If he hadn't made that tackle and the Bournemouth striker had gone on to score, we would have suggested the same move we're blaming him for.
I think, if Mustapha ddnt intervene and the striker shot, could've been deflected and resulted in a goal, or even shot through the defenders legs. But screw all that. This is a chance for us to say how trap Mustafi is let's do that

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Mustafi had to go there to be fair. The Bournemouth player only had Bellerin in front of him and there was a lot of space between them. Surely he would take a shot and we don't know what the result would be.

Fouls in these areas are always dangerous, but better than in the penalty box.

Thought the tackle in the first half was timed perfectly - surely a bit dangerous, but he won the ball and stopped the counter.

There is a lot of potential in him - maybe one day his "Mustafi moments" will be a rarity. Besides of this he is doing a good job this season.

Oh_Snap

The thing is, none of our defenders look as good on the ball as Mustafi. That's of course an indictment at our defense but still, Emery played him every league game so far and i believe he'll do so once kosc is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom