• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
The reason for not making such a compilation might be that you as a supporter are happy with said centre back, and don't wish to mock him. So if you ponder as to why the video was made, your post just seems gratuitous.

You're trying hard to sound smart and it isn't working. The irony is your reply to me is much more gratuitous than what I wrote.

DasBootist

You're trying hard to sound smart and it isn't working. The irony is your reply to me is much more gratuitous than what I wrote.
I just wanted to explain the reasoning for the derth of calamitous defending videos for defenders out there.

For that reason, I would argue that my post wasn't gratuitous. You also misused the word 'irony', but that isn't surprising.

BigPoppaPump

I just wanted to explain the reasoning for the derth of calamitous defending videos for defenders out there.

For that reason, I would argue that my post wasn't gratuitous. You also misused the word 'irony', but that isn't surprising.

Lmao put your thesaurus away loser, at least learn how to spell the words you're trying to use properly.

You could definitely make a video of Koscielny's terrible mistakes, we've lost trophies and important games because of him. But no one does because he's a fan favourite as opposed to Mustafi. It's all about favouritism, I don't think either is that great but no one ever says anything about Koscielny's mistakes or Bellerin or all the other **** ups we have in our team.

DasBootist

Lmao put your thesaurus away loser, at least learn how to spell the words you're trying to use properly.

You could definitely make a video of Koscielny's terrible mistakes, we've lost trophies and important games because of him. But no one does because he's a fan favourite as opposed to Mustafi. It's all about favouritism, I don't think either is that great but no one ever says anything about Koscielny's mistakes or Bellerin or all the other **** ups we have in our team.
The word 'derth' was in my vocabulary prior to that post, but I'm glad I taught you a new word.

BigPoppaPump

The word 'derth' was in my vocabulary prior to that post, but I'm glad I taught you a new word.

Is that the best you can come up with?

tenor.gif

Jae

Koscielny, Bellerin and most other member of our squad have been good for us in spells mate, which is probably why they can be forgiven.

Mustafi has been mostly awful since the day we signed him.

BigPoppaPump

Koscielny, Bellerin and most other member of our squad have been good for us in spells mate, which is probably why they can be forgiven.

Mustafi has been mostly awful since the day we signed him.

I don't like Mustafi either, I think he's had good spells but overall he's been a detriment to us.

All I'm saying is making a compilation of a player is bullshit because you can make anyone look good or bad.

Reactions: Jae

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
The first few pages of this thread are a hilarious read in 2019, so much hope and excitement, pretty much sums up how disappointing Mustafi has been for us.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
A lot of people thought he was quality some time ago, and our scouting staff obviously thought so as well. Did he have a purple patch or have we all been drunk for a few months?

Jae

Watching it again I'd say Mustafi is equally as responsible for that Everton goal if not more so than Kola. Jagielka is his man at the back post there, gets caught ball watching and completely flat footed.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Watching it again I'd say Mustafi is equally as responsible for that Everton goal if not more so than Kola. Jagielka is his man at the back post there, gets caught ball watching and completely flat footed.
This is it. I thought he had a good game (by his standards) but the problem is he is literally worth a crucial error each and EVERY game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom