Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Jerome_Gooner, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

Should be made into dog biscuits or something. We'd recoup at least £2.79 per kg if it's decent stuff.

2. Artisan

Artisan Well-Known Member

Maybe I'm being too sensitive but ehh this **** is kinda lame, what's the point of making these idiotic compilation while the season is still going on and could effect his form? Though I admit I found the cech/mustafi compilations from last year funny, but that was when our season was pretty much over with so we had something to laugh at and discuss.

BigPoppaPump likes this.
  3. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Laca Respect for Alexandre

You can make any CB look rubbish if you make a compilation of their mistakes

ptrcopp, SA Gunner and boxerumble like this.
  4. DasBootist

DasBootist Well-Known Member

The reason for not making such a compilation might be that you as a supporter are happy with said centre back, and don't wish to mock him. So if you ponder as to why the video was made, your post just seems gratuitous.

MustOezil likes this.
  5. say yes

say yes To VAR

Presume this is just a trailer for the full-length video? So much unused footage.

6. HBL

HBL Well-Known Member

Think it's a series so you must be correct.

7. BigPoppaPump

You're trying hard to sound smart and it isn't working. The irony is your reply to me is much more gratuitous than what I wrote.

8. DasBootist

I just wanted to explain the reasoning for the derth of calamitous defending videos for defenders out there.

For that reason, I would argue that my post wasn't gratuitous. You also misused the word 'irony', but that isn't surprising.

9. BigPoppaPump

Lmao put your thesaurus away loser, at least learn how to spell the words you're trying to use properly.

You could definitely make a video of Koscielny's terrible mistakes, we've lost trophies and important games because of him. But no one does because he's a fan favourite as opposed to Mustafi. It's all about favouritism, I don't think either is that great but no one ever says anything about Koscielny's mistakes or Bellerin or all the other **** ups we have in our team.

10. DasBootist

The word 'derth' was in my vocabulary prior to that post, but I'm glad I taught you a new word.

El Duderino likes this.
  11. BigPoppaPump

Is that the best you can come up with?

[​IMG]

12. DasBootist

Wrestling is gay

BigPoppaPump likes this.
  13. BigPoppaPump

See that's more like it :lol:

14. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

Koscielny, Bellerin and most other member of our squad have been good for us in spells mate, which is probably why they can be forgiven.

Mustafi has been mostly awful since the day we signed him.

OSBK likes this.
  15. BigPoppaPump

I don't like Mustafi either, I think he's had good spells but overall he's been a detriment to us.

All I'm saying is making a compilation of a player is bullshit because you can make anyone look good or bad.

Jae likes this.
  16. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

17. BigPoppaPump

Worst signing ever.

18. Tourbillion

Tourbillion Well-Known Member

Trash, but he wasn't the only one worthy of that description today.

19. Wryer

Wryer Well-Known Member

The look on his face and his body language after his foul on Calvert-Lewin was awful. He gave up.

20. Messigican

Messigican Member

Mustafi might have a talent but maybe not in football..he should have tried being a chef