• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Hahaha I didn't see who made the mistake but could only assume this guy.

You don't see this in my amateur team happening. Absolute calamity. Wonder if Erlis will still defend him :lol:

Aevi

Hale End FC
D4sPE2KWkAM-9bE.jpg

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Posted this in the match thread but I ****ing hate this ****. I mean what the **** is he doing here?

FluffyDoozi

And he has the cheek to blame Leno for the goal. How's he supposed to come out with such little space?
This ****ing clown is always blaming everyone but himself. No wonder he doesn't improve. How many more points is he going to cost us?

The decision not to buy even a semi competent centre back in January may be our undoing this season.

**** me, how bad must statDNA be that it recommended this clown along with El Neny and Paulista!!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He started to get angry at AMN for not being able to save him at one point in his little tantrum :lol:. Then he blamed Leno for not coming out to salvage a situation that Mustafi SHOULD have had under control if he was worth a damn.

I want him gone ASAP. I don't even care if we get a fee - I wouldn't care if the club actually paid a fee to get rid of him. He must be let go, and never play for us ever again.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Someone needs to smash him in training and put him out for the season. Then in the summer pay out his contract and throw him into the English channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom