• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can someone make a gif of the moment when he was running in circles and somehow ended 5 meters away from Benteke when the cross arrived.

Disgrace of a human being.

Aevi

Hale End FC
D4sSZ0TWAAE-arS.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yes he’s woeful but after a while he’s only to blame for so much.

It’s been established how poor he is but I don’t get why the f*ck Emery goes with three at the back meaning we have to play him.

We’ve done fine with hiding him at right back, why play him now ffs? Idiocy.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
It’s been established how poor he is but I don’t get why the f*ck Emery goes with three at the back meaning we have to play him.

We’ve done fine with hiding him at right back, why play him now ffs? Idiocy.
Can't see him picking Jenkinson-Kos-Mavro-Kolasinac as a 4

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Well why not play Mustafi at right back and go with Mavrapanos and Monreal in the middle?

It’s not like he’s been forced into picking him there.
Guess he favours experience, although the experienced players are the ones letting the team down.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Monreal cant cope vs benteke and zaha

Well move Monreal to left back and go with Kos and Mavrapanos in the middle.

Mustafi has been costing us points for years, there’s no excuse playing him in the middle at this point.

I have sympathy for the guy, it’s not his fault he’s f*cking abysmal. Should’ve been taken out the side for good a long while back.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Say what you want, yeah maybe Emery got team wrong at the start, but he made the right changes, we got the goal and we're looking like we'd get another.

Then this c*nt does his usual and gifts them a goal. Said it after he f*cked up in that United game last year or year before I never wanted to see him in an Arsenal shirt again.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Say what you want, yeah maybe Emery got team wrong at the start, but he made the right changes, we got the goal and we're looking like we'd get another.

Then this c*nt does his usual and gifts them a goal. Said it after he f*cked up in that United game last year or year before I never wanted to see him in an Arsenal shirt again.
Then faked an injury and went off. ****

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Its reached such a point that I'm going to blame Emery for playing him any more. Get someone from the youth - Medley or Mavropanos. At least the mistakes they make will go into their education. Mustafi is a lost cause.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Im usually quite positive, but **** this guy pushes me to the limit.

****ing useless, lets get rid in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom