• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Praise when its due, Mustafi played well tonight! In fact I had more concerns about Kos wanting to play AM and forgetting his legs are 33 yrs old and battered!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He was...........actually good?

I mean, he's played very well before and still made gigantic mistakes but today kept it limited to a couple of dumb fouls. Can he please play like this every game? Surely not too much to ask of a £35m defender.......

Gamefaced

He played well still made a few brain fart tackles near the edge of the box, he always has to sneak those in in a game, but generally defended well. I felt safer with on the right and not in the middle doing damage.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He was...........actually good?

I mean, he's played very well before and still made gigantic mistakes but today kept it limited to a couple of dumb fouls. Can he please play like this every game? Surely not too much to ask of a £35m defender.......
His passing, and I would also mention Sokratis here, is absolutely dire. Even when they don't cost us direct goals they can't pass at all, making panic decisions with the ball every time they touch it. Their passing has direct negative impact on our game fluency and control, they make everyone nervous on the pitch and the idea of having a goalkeeper like Leno is to play from the back, which you can't do with them.
Standards are so low for our defence that fans are willing to call it a good game just because they didn't make big mistakes, but they were just awful.

Football has changed, especially game of CB's.

Nice new avatar btw :)

Jae

Probably more, they're just all a blur at this point. My favourite mistake in that vid is probably the Southampton one, where he just lets Shane Long run across him and then tries to blame Cech after an error that was quite clearly his fault :lol:

• Needless penalty conceded against Palace in October to put them 1-0 (3 points)
  • Aguero incident vs City in the cup
  • Played the whole of City's attack onside for one of their goals
  • Not aware of Shane Long stood behind him Vs Southampton (probably 3 points, minimum 2)
  • Dispossessed Vs United giving Lingard his goal (cup)
  • Needless foul on Kane in NLD (2 points)
  • Failed to mark Jagielka for Everton's goal (3 points)
  • Al Nasir slip (friendly)
  • All 3 Crystal Palace goals (3 points)
Thats 13 minimum and that's just off the top of my head.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Leave him outside the front of the Emirates and hope there's a Polish or Romanian team in possession of a van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom