• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Honestly baffles me how he played at clubs like Everton, Valencia and the German national team. Then got a big money move to Arsenal. How did he evade all the extensive scouting? He is like the footballing version of a mentally dull rich kid who goes to all these expensive private schools and universities only to end up a total **** up in the real world. Looked good on paper I guess but little did we know he was eating glue in the back of class. StatDNA can kiss my ass.
Has to be some kind of pyramid scam.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Honestly baffles me how he played at clubs like Everton, Valencia and the German national team. Then got a big money move to Arsenal. How did he evade all the extensive scouting? He is like the footballing version of a mentally dull rich kid who goes to all these expensive private schools and universities only to end up a total **** up in the real world. Looked good on paper I guess but little did we know he was eating glue in the back of class. StatDNA can kiss my ass.
Just seen this post:lol: f*cking hilarious.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I know we need money but there comes a point when it's just gone too far with a player. It has with Mustafi who should have been told at seasons end that he wasn't wanted. He might do a Fabianski if he moves but he won't improve with us.

nick gould

Apparently he was booed by the fans yesterday. That makes it difficult for everyone involved. It's very difficult to improve in your own fans don't like you anymore. The club may have to sell cheaply. Again we may get squilachi for replacement, an even worse player.

teamsoutheast

Apparently he was booed by the fans yesterday. That makes it difficult for everyone involved. It's very difficult to improve in your own fans don't like you anymore. The club may have to sell cheaply. Again we may get squilachi for replacement, an even worse player.

This sort of behaviour from our fans is absolutely unacceptable. We have had far worse defenders in the past but they never go booed by their own fans. There seems to be a nasty agenda which has brewed ever since the social media boom. He is no way worse than silvestre stepanovs squillachi. He has in fact been our best defender statiscally for 2 seasons running now but instead of people looking at facts, they jump on the bandwagon of ridiculous criticism.

BobP

Memri Fan
He's not being booed because he's ****, we've had plenty of garbage footballers play for this club through the years, very few of whom were actually booed. The only one I can think of is Eboue against Wigan.

Mustafa is being booed for his pathetic attitude and his inability to accept responsibility for his trash performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom