• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Agreed, but I bet Germany with Mustafi at the back would be able to beat Forest or Stoke comfortably.

Did you see his howler in the confederations cup final against Chile? He plays as an individual and his poor individual decision making has little to do with Arsenal. He's on a similar level to Gabriel and it's quite hilarious that Valencia replaced Mustafi with him and improved.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Did you see his howler in the confederations cup final against Chile? He plays as an individual and his poor individual decision making has little to do with Arsenal. He's on a similar level to Gabriel and it's quite hilarious that Valencia replaced Mustafi with him and improved.

Yeah they improved because they replaced Mustafi with Gabriel..:rolleyes:

And not because they appointed a competent coach in Marcelino instead of wankers like Neville.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Gabriel wasn't a bad defender, it just wasn't a good fit at Arsenal. I think he struggled to adapt to life in England too. Mustafi isn't necessarily a bad defender, he can be really good sometimes. He's pissed me off so much this season so I wouldn't shed a tear if he was sold, but if he stayed and got some proper organisation around him I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Gabriel wasn't a bad defender, it just wasn't a good fit at Arsenal. I think he struggled to adapt to life in England too. Mustafi isn't necessarily a bad defender, he can be really good sometimes. He's pissed me off so much this season so I wouldn't shed a tear if he was sold, but if he stayed and got some proper organisation around him I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.
Mustafi can do better than he has shown, but physically he is a bit underwhelming for the PL and last summer there were already talks about Inter wanting him, so I guess he is kind of checked out mentally. Probably best to sell him and move on.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Mustafi can do better than he has shown, but physically he is a bit underwhelming for the PL and last summer there were already talks about Inter wanting him, so I guess he is kind of checked out mentally. Probably best to sell him and move on.

Apparently he was statistically the best centre-back in the PL this season according to Whoscored. Goes to show that not all is lost, but also hows that statistics really have their limits haha.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Bah. Refs need to call decisions fairly, not look the other way when Aguero pushes Mustafi.

Mustafi too has had many good performances at a relatively young age and in less time at the club. Compare to a 25 yr old Kos or Per.

This club fans have not supported any player or manager. They have only shouted abuse. Per was abused vilely for being slow. Kos was called a *****. Wenger was called an old idiot. As for sendoff, yes, even Wenger got a sendoff, but he was abused on a train station by his own club fans.

so forgive me for saying...

Bah!!
There are really 2 possibilities here. You either miraculously polled every Arsenal supporter on the planet about their support of every player at the club or you're chatting absolute histrionic nonsense with no basis in reality. Fancy thinking you're the czar of what does and doesn't constitute support for the club, players and manager when you're 1 out of MILLIONS. Forgive me for calling that out for the nonsense it is. Bah!!

FEH

All we need to know about Mustafi we have already learned. He makes mistakes game after game costing goals. Cannot believe the short memories here. Its not as if he doesnt try, he just lacks composure and quality and has shown that an unacceptable amount of times this season.

We need less Vermaelen and far more Mertesacker.

Kash

Arsène FC Supporter
There are really 2 possibilities here. You either miraculously polled every Arsenal supporter on the planet about their support of every player at the club or you're chatting absolute histrionic nonsense with no basis in reality. Fancy thinking you're the czar of what does and doesn't constitute support for the club, players and manager when you're 1 out of MILLIONS. Forgive me for calling that out for the nonsense it is. Bah!!

I dont need data to tell me what a football club fanbase support looks and sounds like. The evidence was right there to see, hear and feel.

Passionate support raising the team up and willing it to win? really?

Bah!

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Mustafi has looked bad because he had to partner Koscielny, everyone not named Mertesacker looks bad next to Koscielny. Give him a competent CB partner and see how he does.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
With Mustafi its obviously down to if anyone comes in for him. Arsenal wont take a big hit on him so if they dont or cant sell, he'll be a starter next season. It would be interesting to see how he is under a new manager and without Kos. The latter has been going downhill for a couple of years so together they are dreadful. Put Mustafi next to a CB like Sokratis and we could see a new Mustafi or even in a 3 with Chambers. If we do sell him fine, as long as we replace well.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah they improved because they replaced Mustafi with Gabriel..:rolleyes:

And not because they appointed a competent coach in Marcelino instead of wankers like Neville.

They improved in central defence, yes.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Apparently he was statistically the best centre-back in the PL this season according to Whoscored. Goes to show that not all is lost, but also hows that statistics really have their limits haha.

Yes, the same stupid prozone stats about tackles and interceptions that convinced us to sign him. Unfortunately many of those are a consequence of being caught out of position.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Please god no Sokratis would rather a talent like De Ligt from Ajax who seems ready just like Sanchez from Sp**s we missed the boat with him though last year.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

People are expecting miracles to happen here. Sh*tsafi needs to go.

Two season in a row that he's been a nothing player. I can't rate someone who's been ruined by average PL strikers.

Glen Murray outpaced him ffs.

TheArsenalis

I don't know about the knew guy's like holdings and chambers. But arsenal keep signing these vermael koscienly types.
People are expecting miracles to happen here. Sh*tsafi needs to go.

Two season in a row that he's been a nothing player. I can't rate someone who's been ruined by average PL strikers.

Glen Murray outpaced him ffs.
glen Murray out paced him so fvcking what? Pace isn't a sign of a good defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom