• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I dont need data to tell me what a football club fanbase support looks and sounds like. The evidence was right there to see, hear and feel.

Passionate support raising the team up and willing it to win? really?

Bah!
Football isn't Hogwarts lad. Nobody can will a team to win by saying some magic words. Good grief. And I have a hard time believing you have the pulse of the entire fanbase from your couch.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
He is young for a CB, and in away from his home. People should give him some love. He scored against Sp**s, in case we forget. The problems with him are mostly mental. It may be solveable.

So did Silvestre.

He's done here. Some of the mistakes he's made are not something you iron out, worst still is that those are the ones he loves to blame others for.

He frowns, throws arms into the air and looks around. And as soon as the first mistake is in, he's gone mentally.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I don't know about the knew guy's like holdings and chambers. But arsenal keep signing these vermael koscienly types.

glen Murray out paced him so fvcking what? Pace isn't a sign of a good defender.

How about all those times Mustafi has sh*tted himself? It's been numerous occasions over the past two seasons.

Do you remember the Carbao Cup final when he made a criminal mistake?

I can't believe there are people that actually defend Sh*tstafi :lol: :lol:

Low realised he's **** so he binned him. I hope Arteta does the same.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
I think he deserves one final season under the new coach to make amends. He’ll spend the entire pre-season with Arsenal and hopefully he takes the NT snub in his stride and works hard to have a great 2018-19 season with Arsenal.

tcahill

How about all those times Mustafi has sh*tted himself? It's been numerous occasions over the past two seasons.

Do you remember the Carbao Cup final when he made a criminal mistake?

I can't believe there are people that actually defend Sh*tstafi :lol: :lol:

Low realised he's **** so he binned him. I hope Arteta does the same.

Why I defend him is because despite many shockers, he's also played quite a few monstrous games for us at the back. Makes me think there's a good player in there.

I won't write him off until I see him under a different manager.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
People are expecting miracles to happen here. Sh*tsafi needs to go.

Two season in a row that he's been a nothing player. I can't rate someone who's been ruined by average PL strikers.

Glen Murray outpaced him ffs.
Agreed. Too bad Inter couldn’t seal the deal last year — even then, the outrage was more re: that we were losing a CB without replacement, rather specifically around Mustafi leaving. I guess we’ll see how he does under a new manager if he isn’t sold this summer, but the change-of-scenery “what if” is also the only reason he has value.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Why I defend him is because despite many shockers, he's also played quite a few monstrous games for us at the back. Makes me think there's a good player in there.

I won't write him off until I see him under a different manager.

The best way to describe Musfafi is a disasterclass. He's made errors even in the games he's played well, the opposition has been **** that they haven't punished us.

I don't buy into this notion that a new manager is going to turn up and suddenly he'll turn into Beckenbauer. You could say that about a young player (AMN, Nelson, Nketiah etc) regarding their development but Mustafi is 26, he's one of our experienced members of our team.

Koscienly at least has his age to blame for his decline. He was solid at our club consistently for years. What's Mustafi's reason?

Musfafi is **** we need to bin him to get some of our dignity as a club back.

People are expecting miracles to happen here. Sh*tsafi needs to go.

Two season in a row that he's been a nothing player. I can't rate someone who's been ruined by average PL strikers.

Glen Murray outpaced him ffs.
I would rather say , give him one more season under the new manager and if he is the same let him go ! As we can't buy too many defenders and we don't have too many defenders in the market who can be cheap !

marting

The problem i find with Mustafi is that the brain farts his having are not being learnt from. Sometimes in football you will make a mistake, but you dont make sure the mistake twice...Mustafi makes them over and over. The amount of times he runs under the ball, Or he ends up 5 miles away from the other CB at the opposition goal kick. Mustafi has qualities to make him a really good defender HOWEVER, Concentration and Composure are 2 attributes he just doesnt have, Making him rash and error prone. He needs baby sitting through games, Someone constantly in his ear.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Mustafi made the whoscored.com top 5 leagues team of the season with likes Messi, Ronaldo & KDB.
Whoscored has never really cracked how to rate defenders. Far too heavily influenced by work load & offensive production. Neither indicate a good defender.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I can't think of one good thing he does, other than pop up with a couple of headers now and again.

Is he good aerially? No, remember that Aguero howler. Remember the countless other times he's been beaten aerially.

Is he pacy? No

To compensate for all that, is he a good decision maker like Mertesacker? No, he makes Squillaci looks like a big brained defender

Is he good at possession play? No, he plays idiotic long balls to midget players

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
The problem i find with Mustafi is that the brain farts his having are not being learnt from. Sometimes in football you will make a mistake, but you dont make sure the mistake twice...Mustafi makes them over and over. The amount of times he runs under the ball, Or he ends up 5 miles away from the other CB at the opposition goal kick. Mustafi has qualities to make him a really good defender HOWEVER, Concentration and Composure are 2 attributes he just doesnt have, Making him rash and error prone. He needs baby sitting through games, Someone constantly in his ear.
Exactly. A manager can only do so much, Mustafi, and to a lesser extent, Chambers and Holding just can't concentrate the whole 90. I can forgive the latter two because they're young, but Mustafi is old enough to not make mistakes again and again due to lack of concentration. It's not all on the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom