• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

***** where in my post did i defend him? why are you bastardizing his name? you should be a fvcking shame as an arsenal fan the way you treat your players. ffs

Delusional.

Disaster post from a bobbins poster. I'm not suprised. Seriously, find another sport as you know nothing in this one.

Also, by the way this a forum. Isn't the whole purpose to praise & criticise players on here? I'm not here to be a yes man and blindly follow our players, if you want that then I've got the perfect place for you. Why not head over to RAWK - Liverpool forum?

For me, if a player is performing then I'll happily back him. Take Chambers for example, I was not his biggest fan but the lad showed some promise towards the end of the season and I've given him credit for it.

Mustafi on the other hand is a player we paid 35m for. At the time, 35m was a lot of money for a defender and by now we should have seen a lot more promise for a player we invested a lot in.

Let's be real here, Mustafi has been terrible for the past two seasons and he deserves all the **** coming his way. His **** form was one of the reasons why we're 6th this season.

Even his national team manager - Joachim Low noticed that and binned the lad for the World Cup.

Finally, I disagree with this notion that he wasn't being coached properly etc. As I said you could have that arguement for some of the younger players like AMN, Chambers, Holding etc but Mustafi is 26 years old. He's an experienced member of our squad, an ex German International and World Cup winner. There's no hiding behind that excuse.

TheArsenalis

Delusional.

Disaster post from a bobbins poster. I'm not suprised. Seriously, find another sport as you know nothing in this one.

Also, by the way this a forum. Isn't the whole purpose to praise & criticise players on here? I'm not here to be a yes man and blindly follow our players, if you want that then I've got the perfect place for you. Why not head over to RAWK - Liverpool forum?

For me, if a player is performing then I'll happily back him. Take Chambers for example, I was not his biggest fan but the lad showed some promise towards the end of the season and I've given him credit for it.

Mustafi on the other hand is a player we paid 35m for. At the time, 35m was a lot of money for a defender and by now we should have seen a lot more promise for a player we invested a lot in.

Let's be real here, Mustafi has been terrible for the past two seasons and he deserves all the **** coming his way. His **** form was one of the reasons why we're 6th this season.

Even his national team manager - Joachim Low noticed that and binned the lad for the World Cup.

Finally, I disagree with this notion that he wasn't being coached properly etc. As I said you could have that arguement for some of the younger players like AMN, Chambers, Holding etc but Mustafi is 26 years old. He's an experienced member of our squad, an ex German International and World Cup winner. There's no hiding behind that excuse.
Not even gonna read your entire post because the paragraph alone tell me youre an idiot. Its your player, critising and calling him out his name is another. The guy is a dud. I don't give a damn about a national managers choice. He has a luxury of a whole country of cb to choose from. Arsenal backline has suffered from the same mistakes whoever the personnel is. I cant chalk it up to one player.
Btw way. What am i an arsenal doing in a liverpool forum. Take your * self over there you mug!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not even gonna read your entire post because the paragraph alone tell me youre an idiot. Its your player, critising and calling him out his name is another. The guy is a dud. I don't give a damn about a national managers choice. He has a luxury of a whole country of cb to choose from. Arsenal backline has suffered from the same mistakes whoever the personnel is. I cant chalk it up to one player.
Btw way. What am i an arsenal doing in a liverpool forum. Take your * self over there you mug!

Are you 12 years old?

Either learn how to comprehend a sentence or stop quoting me because I don't have time for any of your garbage.

Also, that just shows your incompetence when you can barely read past the first paragraph.

I'm not only blaming one player from our backline for our misfortunes but Mustafi is the main culprit. Compare Mustafi who's been dreadful here to Koscielny/Mertesacker and they've given us a lot more in the past than he's ever done here at the club.

Koscielny was poor last season too which is understandable as he's on the decline and he wasn't fully fit during parts of the season. However, I would still trust a 50% fit Koscielny over Mustafi.

Finally, that's a myth about "the luxury of a whole country of cb to choose from". Utter tripe. Had Mustafi performed last season, he would have been ahead of the likes of Ginter, Rudiger, Sule etc but he's fallen down the pecking order and Low decided to bin him.

sanchez3.gif

Disaster.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
if koscienly career is over (it looks like) we need to keep him.
bring the greek dude from Dormund and give chambers an honest shot.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'd sell and go all out for two of De Ligt,Manolas or Sokratis. At this stage, it's a matter of trust and I'm not sure too many trust Mustafi. Sometimes you just have to let a player go. It's a bit like Fabianski and Co. He might look good for Swansea and have great stats but no Gooner really wants him back here.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I think people are forgetting how good Musatfi has been in the first part of both seasons. We were unbeaten in every match Mustafi played for long time when he first joined. Mustafi in his first seven league matches of his second season we kept 6 clean sheets and only conceading 1 goal. Granted Mustafi performances did decline in both seasons as the season progressed however he has displayed talent. I am just hoping Emery can iron out his late in the season errors and make his early.season form consisstent throughout the whole season.

Last edited:

HappyChap

Almost everybody would sell but I don't think there will be much clubs interested in this guy. We've been robbed on this case, but honestly, can't blame anyone for it, it just didn't work out. No one was expecting such a disaster

HappyChap

I think people are forgetting how good Musatfi has been in the first part of both seasons
I would say we have a fine sample of would he can or can't do. I think overall he failed to prove that he is worth the time and money, he had some good moments but you could also make a nice 15 min youtoube video of his criminal mistakes. Judging someone after some short period of good games is not reliable.

FEH

Hes ****e and error prone. Was a stage towards the end of this season where he was just going through the motions, sliding in and commiting himself and making costly errors seemingly every game.

Quality aside, he is FAR from the mentality we need to win leagues. Suffers from chronic helpless moan face, drops the shoulders and trudges away. Its a poison having that ****e in your team and spreads to the rest of the team.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I think people are forgetting how good Musatfi has been in the first part of both seasons. We were unbeaten in every match Mustafi played for long time when he first joined. Mustafi in his first seven league matches of his second season we kept 6 clean sheets and only conceading 1 goal. Granted Mustafi performances did decline in both seasons as the season progressed however he has displayed talent. I am just hoping Emery can iron out his late in the season errors and make his early.season form consisstent throughout the whole season.

Wonder if that argument holds the same with Ramsey.....

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Wonder if that argument holds the same with Ramsey.....

Ramsey is a different situation. 3 months of excellence, 3 years and half seasons of true dread and then half season of good form.

However yes, it would be interesting to see if Emery could turn Ramsey into a consisstently good player.

Kash

Arsène FC Supporter
In the game that mattered, against Atletico.. he almost blocked Greizman shot. It was Nacho, out of stamina, breathing through his mouth, weak physique, who screwed up

TheArsenalis

I can agree with both the he is crap and the he has talent. But you cant defend his mistakes. Also his mistake didnt make our season bad season. Wenger Czech koscienly xkhaka the list goes on. Next season we start from scratch with what we got and added. New manager new vision new outlook on the players at the club. Fvck all this about this player that player not good enough. Lets see them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom