• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaywood Mac

Not to rain in the parade, Mustafi is a good defender and delighted we signed him. But don't go off stats. He has more defending to do than Per when he was Valencia. Some tragic players have some great stats out there. I'd imagine he is better than per these days though. Certainly looks it.

Bergkamp120

Napoli turned down 65 million for Koulibaly.
Milan turned down 45 million for Romagnoli.
Stones went to city for 50 million.
And now it seems that sideshow bob will be going for as much as Mustafi.

Mustafi is going to be a considered a bargain very very soon. He will be fantastic for us immediately and has everything needed to be a world class player. Valencia fans seem to be very fond of him.

Will post this one last time. Yes, the two teams had different styles and Valencia were sh*t for most of the season so that obviously skews the numbers but the massive difference is at least a little bit indicative of Mustafi's quality:

Still happy to have Per as a third CB, he's an important leader for the team.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Özil can go back to the very deep relationship he lost with Flamini.

CrIeD57WIAAK7Qp.jpg

Özil needs a bro in the team, he simply Mustafit

Thats my last one, promise, @THunter is to blame anyway :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom