• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
He's going to struggle in his first few games as is inevitable with defenders we buy, so can see a backlash on AM to start with. Think he'll be a decent player for us though in the long run.

That's what I'm afraid of but since Kos made Holding, a guy who just came from a relegating Championship side, look really decent, I think Mustafi will do fine. Kos just has that something about him at the moment... Like a guardian angel for his partner.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Mirë se vjen në Arsenal, Shkodran !!!

What an incredible summer. Two of best Albanian players joining Arsenal. It feels surreal.

sGxcKet32gnle.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Two signings announced in a day. Pinch me. :lol:

It was so obvious they would do it in a day though.

We've finally (somewhat) fixed our spine. Means we can now go into a transfer window with the primary focus being on getting in one or two top players rather than having to plug multiple holes with a fixed budget.

Proof

Established Member
Welcome to Arsenal!

He was excellent at the Euros, Germany's best defender. I think he'll be a success. Mertesacker is done at the top level which is also a very good excuse for Wenger to sign a new starter without having to admit that the Gabriel's transfer was a failure.

Mustafi is only 24 and has already played in two major leagues. Three seasons in Serie A are an invaluable experience for any defensive player.

Polar Bear

Good singing, hopefully he will be a great player for us. question is does he come straight into the starting 11 or will he have to wait?. Holding has been fantastic, really liked what I see from him so far, would be so unfair to drop him.

Song Billong

I like that he's had experience in all three major leagues already, and he's only 24. Granted his time at Everton wasn't very fruitful, but having played a few seasons in both Italy and Spain will have surely helped his development.

footydroid

Even though he's already got a ton of experience for a 24 year old i hope people realize he's not quite the finished product yet. He still has the odd mistake in him, take his game against Atletico last season for example. Important not to jump on him and come to conclusions when he makes a mistake. Overall he is a consistent defender that should continue to improve.

I like that he's had experience in all three major leagues already, and he's only 24. Granted his time at Everton wasn't very fruitful, but having played a few seasons in both Italy and Spain will have surely helped his development.
He was a part of Everton's youth academy really. It is part of his youth career. He left at 19 years old. No one should judge a centreback at 19(not saying you did). It wasn't even like he was bad or anything, he simply left just like Pogba.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Two signings announced in a day. Pinch me. :lol:

It was so obvious they would do it in a day though.

We've finally (somewhat) fixed our spine. Means we can now go into a transfer window with the primary focus being on getting in one or two top players rather than having to plug multiple holes with a fixed budget.

Did you forget that legendary moment when we got 5 players for £50m in one single day? :lol:

Anyway, welcome home Shkodran!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom