• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Deserves merits for this
A good last ditch tackle but that play just highlights how easily we're cut open, and really how unprepared we are in the phase of play after we lose the ball. 2 passes and we've gone from 30 yards from their goal to conceding a clear opportunity. This is Everton we're playing, not Barcelona. Headless chickens all over the defence.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He's better in a 5. Maybe have Chambers sweeping behind him and Kosc.

I'd be very nervous with him as one of only two defenders.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He's better in a 5. Maybe have Chambers sweeping behind him and Kosc.

I'd be very nervous with him as one of only two defenders.

Pretty sure he'd be fine in a back 4, he'd just benefit from a calm and organised CB partner.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He'd be really good with lots of other really good defenders around him. Or he'd be better, at least. Better in a back 4, better still in a back 6. The more, the surer. Wait, the whole team would be better with lots of better players around everybody... Can we play with 16 men? Hang on, I'm losing myself a bit. He's sh!t. Yes, that's what I mean.

BobP

Memri Fan
He'd be really good with lots of other really good defenders around him. Or he'd be better, at least. Better in a back 4, better still in a back 6. The more, the surer. Wait, the whole team would be better with lots of better players around everybody... Can we play with 16 men? Hang on, I'm losing myself a bit. He's sh!t. Yes, that's what I mean.

:rolleyes:

tcahill

Been quietly good this season, he's the least of our problems at the moment.

His character and personal is just too chaotic for me liking.

I'm not even sure it would be fixed with new manager and better setup.

He is sometimes like a maniac on the field.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
What is Wengers fault in this?

Common sense to be behind the striker. He misjudged the ball for the corner goal. Just an Idiot.

he has lost all common sense and confidence playing in the non existant defense wenger sets up. no organization, no defensive drilling no cohesion

Wenger gives completely contradictory orders then what players are supposed to do

Same with Xhaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom